box1 is here - clone one today

0bios0

hello everyone, first time post here (long time follower, amazing community!)..
I have recently designed a device for indoor horticulture. it is wifi connected and records data on the cloud (water, temp, light). it can e-mail you once the plant is thirsty, cold, sleeping etc. it can also be equipped with a webcam for remote live-feed. possibilities are endless, it can easily be hacked, adjusted, and changed according to each individual's needs.
it isn't solely for cannabis cultivation, any plant is welcome. it is pretty much like a residential plant laboratory.
let me know what you think !! happy to be here, and a happy new year to everyone.

watch:
i would really like to see someone in the community to put one together and experiment with it wildly
don't hate, instead improve my work, for an all together well-being.
love & peace,
bios
12696.jpg
21802.jpg

hello c526,
thank you - glad to be here.
i believe the main reason why people don't even try to grow is that they simply don't know how plants grow - even a tomato
i think we can overcome this problem with technology. my design teaches you how to grow a plant as you use it, no previous gardening experience is required.
this technology eventually is going to take over, by me or others. i just think that such systems should always be open source (hardware+software). this is why I took the first step pretty much. before profit hunger companies get their hands in the field :)
i really like ur current journal. very exciting and breathtaking..!

Welcome to the community! I truly appreciate the technological innovation going on in this industry so I hope your tech matures and finds wide application. I also like the video, it starts out almost like a magic trick. If a sealed environment is needed for your sensors to function effectively, the box will need to be much bigger to accommodate suitable plant growth. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom