boy or girl?

smallstar

I think we have arrived:thumb:, so is this a boy or girl?

IMG_20140406_173540.jpg
photo584.JPG

Here are some better photos, all from the same plant. I don,t see hairs, and I don,t see pollen sacks. Honestly I didn't expect it to look like this at all. they have been in flower room for going on 2 weeks.

update1_4_.JPG
update1_3_.JPG
update1_2_.JPG
update1_1_.JPG

Here are some better photos, all from the same plant. I don,t see hairs, and I don,t see pollen sacks. Honestly I didn't expect it to look like this at all. they have been in flower room for going on 2 weeks.

update1_4_.JPG
update1_3_.JPG
update1_2_.JPG
update1_1_.JPG

This guy was a bottle of old seeds experiment. I saved them for a reason, but I don,t know the strain. but of the bunch of seeds, two have grown massive, like bushes, and two are more stringy, this is one of the stringy ones. The only thing i have to go by is the smell, it's very strong in vegg, like diesel.

Well unfortunately that one is a male, a weird lookin one but still a male. Thanks for postin better pics so I could see I was wrong.

From my POV, that's a good thing as I'm not sure I would have wanted that plant if it was a female. Something was very wrong about that plant, it looked like it had crossed with some other breed and was producing non-cannabis like structures.

Is that possible? DO you mean another breed of cannabis or another plant all together? It defiantly came from a bag somewhere...lol, I mean it wasn't just some seed that was round. :high-five:
I didn't exspect the odd half open yellow round pod type things. Could this be a hermaphrodite?

Back
Top Bottom