IMG_139517.jpg
IMG_139414.jpg
IMG_139316.jpg
IMG_139216.jpg

PH of media or res?
Any Pests ?
How often are you watering?
Type and strength of ferts used?

the guy at the grow store just FIMed it like it was nothing. i am going to transplant in 2 days when the soil drys. that way i can get a good transplant. i am going to be using fox farms ocean forest with dolomite lime. gonna be jumping to a 1 gallon pot. im 5 weeks in and any help is appreciated.. this is my 2nd attempt at my first grow!! i made some mistakes on the 1st go around and couldnt bounce back.. we will see how this one goes!!

you guys wanna know how bad my luck is.. i originally bought a cinex plant.. smaller than this one.. last one they had.. guy was telling me it was gonna be great. got home and started moving around all my stuff.. just got to much shit accumulated and the fan fell over knocked over another thing and then bam.. snapped the plant right in half!! lol.. man i was pissed!! my dog looked at me and ran away lol.. i took it back and they said shit happens and gave me this plant which he said there is only a handful of and is a new strain girl scout cookies x og kush.. sounds good to me!!! the guy told me he grew it also and an ounce was selling for 220$. im not selling at all but it shows you the quality of the bud was selling for up here in the medical stores.. only a few stores have it here.. so ill give it a shot and grow it till the end with tons of photos and will do a smoke report and maybe get it on the map!!

some more photos of my setup. can see the fan is blowing on the plant now.. not to hard but the plant has a little wiggle to it.. is that bad or should it be oscillating?? i can get one of those tomorrow.. also you can see i have topped the top 2 nodes.. im hoping it should slow the plant down going up and grow out ward.. tomorrow i am going to lst with gardening wire and make the smaller branches grow outwards and get some more light in there.. any suggestions on any of this??

Wow man! Sorry for your luck! That's awesome though that they hooked you up with the cookies though!! I'm real excited to see how this goes! I definitely understand the frustration that sets in when I have a "holy fuck what was I thinking" moment. LOL and my dog gives me the same look hahaha

As for the fan it should be oscillating to move the most air and avoid giving your plant wind burn.

Good luck with this grow Holmes! I'm right beside you for this ride!

Subscribed

Lol well as you can see im very impulsive!! I just do stuff!! Most ppl have a problem doing what they say.. My problem is i sometimes do more than what i say lol.. Im thinking i may buy a 1000 watt hps tomorrow.. Thats alot for just one plant. I will have to wait till the 15th for another plant for sure!! I can buy them ready for flower to catch up with my plant i have now.. The place i got it from feeds with a tea.. Im not gonna go that route but figure the ffof to have enough nutes in it for about 4-5 weeks. Then will see about using the fox farms nutes or even try another route like a pre made tea or something.. Maybe some suggestions.. I may go with what pigeons or petergreen are doing too.. Lots of options just doing research and lots of it.

dang man idk wht the heck is the issue over here.. this is what the plant looks like right now.. it was topped twice yesterday and went from the grow store to my closet.. check out my temps.. they are out of wack and im having a hard time controlling them thats for sure!!
IMG_141618.jpg
IMG_141425.jpg
IMG_141326.jpg

im going to transplant here in a few. am going to water the soil cause the plant is thirsty for sure.. also im gonna check out to see if i can get a big light. will be back later but what do you guys think??

Give them a light watering, put a small computer or desk fan in there to circulate air, and a small bowl of water with a wet towel in it. That should help put some moisture in there

Give them a light watering, put a small computer or desk fan in there to circulate air, and a small bowl of water with a wet towel in it. That should help put some moisture in there

Well i just bought a 1000 watt light and watered lightly earlier.. I will get a moving fan here in a few.. I was just gonna buy a humidifier but my wife is gettin pissed im spending more than ill prolly produce.. I really hope i can get some good bud and sized colas off this guy!! Im gonna need help with feed and when i should start that and when i transplant should i add anything for a boost to help grow??

I won't be able to help with the feeding and amendments, I'm not a soil grower. But they'll show up and help ya that's for sure

Ahh sorry man i guess i attached it to your comment but was kinda askin in general to everybody!! Thanks for the help that you have offered though appreciate that

Damn man i bought a 1000 watt light and its getting way to hot in there even when i have my room wide open and cold air blowing from inside.. Idk what to do now cause the temps are to high and im not setting back up the cfl's.. Also they dont have anything less wattage so im fucked there!! I think im gonna loose this plant also!! Im loosing money and gaining jackshit!! So pissed off!!

I'd make sure that the light is 2 feet above the plant. Might wanna get a box fan to blow that air out or get a vented hood with a good fan hooked up to it. I'd check out the forums for other diy ways to make it better in there. Don't go giving up just yet

Back
Top Bottom