Boyt's First Closet Grow

Boyt53

Hey everyone this is my first time doing a grow journal or growing anything for that matter so easy on the criticism. I wanted to keep this first grow as cheap as possible just to get the hang of things before I really invest some money into this so my setup is pretty sub par and the room is really make shift but I've decided just to dive right in and try.

Specs:
-5 x CFL's 6500K
-2 x "Grow lights" (from home depot said to be 2700k so i assume it should work, also possiblly getting more when i move to flower)
-Scott's Premium Soil (I've heard many mixed reviews about this but decided to give it a try)
-4 x 5 gal buckets
-4 x California Special Seeds
-Fan with ice pack in front to exhaust and keep the over temperature down a little bit

Day 1 - Germination

I started off by doing the paper towel germination and it worked perfect for me. All 4 seeds germinated in about 24 hours.

Day 2 - Planted the seeds into smaller containers before I transfer them into the 5 gallon buckets.

Day 4 - This is where I am now. My lights are on a 20/4 ratio which I will slowly move down until I eventually reach 12/12 for flower.

I hope these pictures work.

All 4 of them.
IMG_20111025_152905.jpg

Biggest Grower
IMG_20111025_152916.jpg

Second Largest
IMG_20111025_153020.jpg

Weird two stem plant - Idk what happen just grew like this?
IMG_20111025_153013.jpg

Slow Grower
IMG_20111025_153538.jpg

Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated.

Ha yeah they are. I'll take a full picture of the room next time I post pictures of them. This damn signature wont go through though. I go to edit signature and save it and then it never shows up. And yes "show signature" is checked.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am reporting this to be moved to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom