Bozzo's Sun & Soil Grow - Red Devil with Cogo's Formula

DSC00889_800x532_.jpg
DSC00887_800x532_.jpg

TODAYS PROGRESS. Like I said I have not been giving full strength yet. So no wonder the 2 on the left look like they are lacking something. they are not the dark green like their sister in the white pot. And a few red stems on a few leafs. It's got to be the soil mix, in the white one had some nutrients in it. Where the others are pure pro mix. It does not come with any nutrients added. So I went full strength today on them and will do the same everyday for a while. Red stems make me want to add cal-mag ,but I will wait for a while till full nutes kick in. But otherwise, things are great.

:goodjob:

bozzo ol` buddy, the girls look great. Think they like your new nutes. Been busy lately trying to catch things up. Have been fighting off them damn mosquitos. They`re really bad this year. The last 2 we hardly had any at all. They should be gone in 3 or 4 weeks, that`s the usual pattern. Been reading and not much writing lately. Gotta check out your nutes online.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

PS,
You get up my way this summer holler at me, we`ll get together.

thanks fishy and yooper. There are no shipping charges added , it was a great buy. Let your fingers do the shopping. I really have to get out more. I'm getting lazy. I have one of those foggers , really knocks them buggers down . It sure has been a bad year for them. The first time I fogged ,they were attacking me while I was fogging. Oh you never know ,if I ever get over these allergies and bronchitis that they have caused ,I may get up there. Talking of bad years, This has been the worst ever allergy season in a long time. Had to go to urgent care 2 weeks ago to get something. Kind of getting attached to these inhalers .

bozzo420,
Those allergies can play hell with ya. I`ve got a few mild ones. Get better soon ol` buddy.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

them inhalers are like smack sometimes it is just too easy to hit one just because. but then again they are the sh1t when you need them.

After reading Flower child's and several other testimonials about getting off inhalers by using a vaporizer, Last night I got mine out and used it just before bed. I gagged and spit up chunk. That's what I need. But then the rest of the night ,my breathing was the best it had been in a long time. Did another this morning. Now I'm not fixed by any measure, but it is as good or better than the inhaler.

Damn. I got distracted by the grand kids and was an hour late putting girls into the dark room. Has anyone ever given flower room an extra hour? How bad is it? Shit. I hate to do that. But I'll just have to hope. I have been 15 minutes late before. But an hour ........Shit lol I'm stressed. But my breathing is the best it has been in a while. Vape is working

Don't sweat it! I've done it on several occasions... maybe not a full hour but damn close and lots of missed lights out and there just fine. My forced girls have been getting about 11-11 1/2 hrs. so if i'm late it does not effect them as bad. I set my phone to go off when its time for lights out.

Your girls are lookin happy happy happy!:thumb:

good weed snowbird300:)
dont sweat it with the extra hour. Just dont do it again:)
Damn. I got distracted by the grand kids and was an hour late putting girls into the dark room. Has anyone ever given flower room an extra hour? How bad is it? Shit. I hate to do that. But I'll just have to hope. I have been 15 minutes late before. But an hour ........Shit lol I'm stressed. But my breathing is the best it has been in a while. Vape is working

thanks GH. I have missed checking out your great lookers. But I understand going stealth. There are a couple of fine greenhouses this year. But my early girls are the most fun. To get them buds in July outdoors when the others are just getting started. Good idea on the phone if I could do something like that. I could not send a text If I had to. lol
Don't sweat it! I've done it on several occasions... maybe not a full hour but damn close and lots of missed lights out and there just fine. My forced girls have been getting about 11-11 1/2 hrs. so if i'm late it does not effect them as bad. I set my phone to go off when its time for lights out.

Your girls are lookin happy happy happy!:thumb:

I ordered some ladybugs today. They really do best when plants are flowering but I will put the 5 early girls into the greenhouse when they come. I took the screens out so the good bugs could get in . And a daddy long legs was on a plant all day. So that probably means something is there to eat. It was about this time last year when they showed up. I do not want to wait till I see leaf damage. I will order them twice. now and in September when the greenhouse starts flowering. If needed then. If I keep misting them with water for them to drink, I may not have to get any more. Give them water and they have babies.

DSC00825_800x532_.jpg
hopefully my homemade sulfur burner will prevent any mold problems this year. I burned some in clone closet and the greenhouse this spring. No sign of mold yet ,and by this time last year it was every where. The clones I got last year had it when I got them. I checked this years out before I took them. If the mother plant has it so do the clones no matter what you do. Sulfur burner made with a recessed light fixture ,a 5 inch storm collar , green flood light, a medium tin can, and some chain link. 40 dollars at home depot

good weed smowbird 299:)

bozzo420,
Good weed morning ol` buddy. Hope this day dawns bright for you and yours. Girls look happy and healthy. Later, I need to get busy.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

good weed to you snowbird:)298

Back
Top Bottom