Bp683 - First Ever Grow - LED - Soil

bp683

hello and happy highday to everyone this will be my first attempt to grow. will need a lot of luck and most likely have a ton of questions. here is my setup so far grow space 3x3 closet soil hp pro mix light mars ll 700 watt nutes fox farm's trio. seeds got out of bag was told it was bubba kush ?? don't really know. only 3 of the smallest seeds I ever saw out of 1 zip. I didn't think they had a chance but I'll try. put seeds in paper towels on 1/29/14 two popped over night the third about 12 hours later. put in solo cups on the 1/30/14 two broke dirt on 2/1/14 number 3 on 2/2/14 will try to get some pic's up later but I am tech idiot. so please bear with me. would like any advice or comments along the way!!

no pictures? sounds like a good plan. im new here, i think im doing it wrong, all these journals have 1 post, i need 50 posts before i can have a journal so im just saying hello, i hope im doing this right, i want to follow some journals before i start my own, thank you

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom