BPN & JDL Multi Strain Soil Tent Grow

they dont look good, they look like they are under waterd or something, kinda got the rams horn on the leaves. growth is slow, plant just doesnt look good, new growth is un even and yellowish. All the cracks and little chomps that look like pest eating my leaves is because of the root rot, some of the tips of my leaves get brown.

when they were in the hempy containers the res temps got WAY to high, also the containers were not light proof, Tons of light and high heat getting to my roots def caused root rot, they were brown when i transplanted, i should have noticed it and just scrapped them right there.

i really dont know what to do right now, im stuck between just scraping this whole grow, but ive spent so much time money and effort on this grow so far id really like to salvage them but i dont want to waste my time if things are progressively getting worse.

I just watered with a 10ml of 3% hydrogen peroxide to 1 gal of R/o water. I also put 50ml of hydrogen peroxide in the aero cloner just for good mesures.

Oh well better luck next time i guess

I would talk to WizHigh or The Cultivator. It seems to me that I remember one if them talking about what the did in a similar situation. If memory serves, they took the plant out and literally washed the roots by hand in a water and H2O2 mix. I wouldn't give up yet man. It sounds like they're bad but these damn things can be pretty resilient.

feeling your pain ilikebike, im so hoping the root crop and h202 bring them around with time. This growing gig can be a painful experience when your money and efforts don't bear fruit but you can't buy the experience you have gained mate which will see you and your plants only do better in the future. :goodluck:

I feel your pain bud brother... So, how much root was left? Did you use a little root promoter? Liquinox B1would help and its pretty cheap. I know you've already dropped enough coin into this man but if you think there's any hope, it would be worth the $6 to give them the very best shot they have.

Im feeling you pain on my side two man :/ shit isnt working out and im frustrated as hell.

Part of the hobby, do wgat you can to salvage the girls and if you can get one through atkeast it was for nithibg.

Dasher has a good point though, you will know what to do and how to do it better next time and nobody can teach/buy that you just gotta learn bro!

Keep your head up and do what you can, try not to worry so much it will be ok.

feeling your pain ilikebike, im so hoping the root crop and h202 bring them around with time. This growing gig can be a painful experience when your money and efforts don't bear fruit but you can't buy the experience you have gained mate which will see you and your plants only do better in the future. :goodluck:

Im hoping the hydrogen peroxide works too, and your right, the experience is priceless , the more i fuck up now, the better and more cautious i am later down the road

I feel your pain bud brother... So, how much root was left? Did you use a little root promoter? Liquinox B1would help and its pretty cheap. I know you've already dropped enough coin into this man but if you think there's any hope, it would be worth the $6 to give them the very best shot they have.

thanks for the words of encouragement guys

there really wasnt much roots left after i cut them, im thinkin the plant might die because i severed a majority of the roots but its a last chance effort.

I only did it to one plant to see how it reacts to it. The other ones will still get watered with the hydrogen peroxide solution every other day until i hopefully notice it get better.

some of the clones look ok, some of them got nute burned when i put nutrients in the cloner stupidly.

but alot of them dont have roots yet. I read some where that even if you take clones from a plant that has root rot, it will not make for a healthy plant down the road, i dont know if thats true or not. I think im gonna start germin some more seeds and get back on the saddle

I know people use cannazym to battle root rot. Sending greener vibes your way

im gonna check it out thanks

damnit man that blows I hope the come back around for you but if you have more beans I'd start em and hang in there, daddy used to tell me, if you aint f*&%ing something up you aint learning, lol fun times

hey guys really thanks for the words of encourgment and the advice, it really is helping, i guess i was just really fustrated yesterday and just mad about the whole situation but after i had a day off from work to get nice and really stoned i just figured its not point in feeling sorry just gotta dust off and get back up.

STarted germin another Blue Cheese bag seed today in jiffy pod. Once i see a tap root i will move it into the veg tent.

the plant that i dug up and cut the roots off looks wilted but its still standing up, all the nodes are still straight up.

Gonna water them all with hydrogen perxoide solution again.

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom