Aloha Grown With Sunny

Cheeeee sounds like one hell of a time! I miss concerts so much. We don’t get hardly any concerts here anymore. When I was still living in the mainland I’d go all the time. I was aNd still am a big Rage against the Machine fan. Even got a black eye at one of there concerts :laugh: Hope you having a blessed day my Braddah!! aloha!

:passitleft:
That would be a hell of a concert!!

we’re you in the mosh pit?

if you were, then going home with a black eye is better then leaving with a t shirt!:laughtwo:

That would be a hell of a concert!!

we’re you in the mosh pit?

if you were, then going home with a black eye is better then leaving with a t shirt!:laughtwo:

Yeah brah was the first time last time I experienced a mosh pit :laugh: I didn’t realize what was happening at first! I remember I was watching the band and got blindsided with some knuckles to my face haha I looked over to the guy and said “Don’t do that” he put his hands up and either said “sorry for that punch” or “I just ate squirrels for lunch” and continued on haha I moved away from the mosh pit after that so I could enjoy the music!

Happy July 4th to all you crazy people to the south of me!! :headbanger:

Cheeeeeee hope you and the ohana are having a blessed weekend so far!! Lots of love and respect from Hawaii as always!

Aloha Carcass! I hope you and ohana have a absolutely wonderful 4th!

I gotta work part of the day but it’s gonna be grill’n N chill’n.. like a bud smokin villain.. puttin clouds in the ceilin’.. because happy is what I’m feelin.. dat aloha what I’m dealin.. smiles is wat I’m stealin.. loves and positivity is always given :laugh:

My Braddah nothing but love and respect from Hawaii!! Always stoked to have you stop by!

Nice flow, Sunny! I've got the back beat. :tommy:

Aloha All!!

Wishing you all a wonderful 4th of July!! I’m hoping the weather clears up later this evening so we can launch some fire works!

Small update on the plants today. Everything seems to be happy so far. The Alaskan Purple and Neville’s haze likes a bit more calmag I notice so slightly adjusting the feed for them.

the bigger plants are 40 days from germination and the two smaller ones are about a week behind. I’m still shooting for 1 pound dry when all is said and done but I’ll be stoked with whatever I get!

The Sweet Seeds Line up

Cream Mandarine XL Auto

Dark Devil Auto

Red Pure CBD Auto

Caramel Cream Auto

World of Seeds Nevilles Haze Auto

Seedsman Gelat-OG Auto

Dope Seeds Kalishnakov Auto

Seedsman Alaskan Purple Auto

Garden Canopy Shot

Have a blessed 4th everyone! Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always!!

:passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft:

They're really stretching. At one point, the DDA was the tallest in the tent. No more! :Rasta:

They're really stretching. At one point, the DDA was the tallest in the tent. No more! :Rasta:

YessAi my Braddah I think the tallest is the Kalishnakov but all aren’t far behind. That DDA is gettin chunky in the waist and she is pretty.

Made lunch for my crew on the traeger grill here at work. Slow and low braised pieces of pork shoulder in my Hawaiian hell broth then smoked and finished on the traeger for a few hours with sweet baby ray’s bbq sauce! Got some King’s Hawaiian sweet rolls and brats too lol
:hug::drool::hug:
9317B062-C49F-42B0-AD90-F04E51A62247.jpeg

:passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

I'd love to learn how you train those plants to look like that. About the most I do to an auto is top one once in awhile.

Aloha Beez! I don’t do nothing special besides top at the 4th node and then train down the 4-6 main shoots/branches with binder clips and pipe cleaners.

It’s no different then how I would treat a photo period strain. These autos grow fast so as the branches grow up and out I just tighten the loops on the pipe cleaners to train them back down so the under growth gets more light. I get a lot of inspiration from @carcass and how he keeps his plants short and stocky.

You got me droolin' over here, Sunny!...:drool::drool::adore:

If I could send over a plate I certainly would in a heartbeat my Braddah! You got me going with the picture of ribs you posted and here I was trying to think what to make for my people here at work haha.. problem solved!

Happy 4th Sunny.

Food looks delish.

Hi VG!! I hope you and ohana are having a wonderful 4th!

Do you also remove a good bit of foliage from your plants? They look pretty open to allow good air and light flow.

Yes I do! I tighten up the pipe cleaners that are around the branches first to open up the plant and I clip any fans that seem to be blocking any light coming in to the interior of the plant. I’ll also clip any of the old leaves and small stuff away from the very bottom of the plant.. My OCD goes nuts when I see those little small leaves get dirty with soil When I water so I just clip them off. I hope I explained that ok.. I just finished work and I’m medicating :laugh:

My OCD goes nuts when I see those little small leaves get dirty with soil When I water so I just clip them off.

That's funny!...it's also good to know I'm not the only one who does that... :thumb:

That's funny!...it's also good to know I'm not the only one who does that... :thumb:

No my Braddah you aren’t the only one :laugh: I’ve found myself stoned and gently cleaning off those little leaves with a kebab stick when they got dirty. Clipping them seemed like a more sensible solution.

Come to think of it I water my plants a certain way too. I like to lightly dig a “soil donut” around the base of the plant so that when I do water my plants the liquid is evenly distributed in a counter clockwise circular flow. Hoping you are having a wonderful day @carcass !

The only (other) odd thing I do is warm the plant water to 78-80f before watering the plants -Mrs C. sees me checking the water temp and says "you are such an effing weirdo!"
I tell her... that may be true, but I'm your effing weirdo.... :cheesygrinsmiley:

The only (other) odd thing I do is warm the plant water to 78-80f before watering the plants -Mrs C. sees me checking the water temp and says "you are such an effing weirdo!"
I tell her... that may be true, but I'm your effing weirdo.... :cheesygrinsmiley:

That’s not weird at all! I think water temp matters. I don’t check the actual temp of my water but lukewarm seems right.

I would think ice cold water to the plant/roots would shock them during a critical “growth” period... the the equivalent of us going balls deep into the Arctic Ocean or something(total retreat if you catch my drift) I would think the roots would react similarly.

Weird would be if I was knitting sweaters for my plants and doing my darndest to teach them how to play the tambourine in unison..before harvest preferably
:lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom