420 Magazine Background

Brah, Automatik! Fastbuds G14 Auto Grown By Sunny!

carcass

Member of the Month: Aug 2019 - Nug of the Month: May 2020
Congrats on the DDa harvest, Sunny...Beautiful colors on that one!
The Gelat.og is a pretty one too- Nice frost on her- I chopped mine yesterday at day 86, and it wasn't as frosty as that one!
 

cr8grow

Plant of the Month, June 2020
Mahalo cr8! The G14 and Strawberry Cheesecake were my first autos and what got hooked on growing them lol

Good morning everyone! Final number on the Dark Devil Auto was 34 grams dry. Actually more then I thought I would get honestly. @MrSauga my buds on the DDA came out on the airy side too. I don’t think she had time to firm up with the early chop or that’s just how she is.

Lots of resin and the scissor has wash strong and tasty. I got a doobie rolled up and ready for today for my pre and post work toke..


Cream Mandarine XL is getting chucked full of resin. I checked her Trichomes and they are getting cloudy with some amber. I think she will be ready at day 70 along with the red Pure cbd.


The Gelat OG still has a little ways to go. Trichs are mostly clear with some cloudy ones. I’m thinking another 2 weeks.




I hope everyone has a blessed aloha Friday! Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always!

:48: :48: :48: :48:
Sunny...10 weeks, a good preview of things to come. Looks great. Question...how tall? I might not LST.
 

Sunnyskies

Photo of the Month: Mar 2020
Aloha cr8! She is 20” now. I trained her down a lot to get more buds down the stem. I imagine with no training she would get taller. I saw some grows on another site and they were leggy and I didn’t like that.
 

Stltoed

Well-Known Member
Bro, is that Mac and Cheese with Sushi? :laugh: ill eat any damn thing but thats a stretch
Haha. No thats macaroni salad Hawaiian style. The black stuff is musubi, which is spam, rice wrapped in seaweed. Some of my favorite eats! And SO healthy... not so much.
 

Sunnyskies

Photo of the Month: Mar 2020
Hell yeah!! Munchies for the win! :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:
 

Sunnyskies

Photo of the Month: Mar 2020
I just gonna ask if that is from L&L

:48:
 

Sparkey224

Well-Known Member
Haha. No thats macaroni salad Hawaiian style. The black stuff is musubi, which is spam, rice wrapped in seaweed. Some of my favorite eats! And SO healthy... not so much.
Hell yeah, love some Macaroni salad and rice/seaweed/sushi.
The 20yrs being married, we probably eat 60% philippino meals. The other 40% is southern cooking..cant complain, love both but ive got to have some Mexican every so often. lol.
 

Stltoed

Well-Known Member
Hell yeah, love some Macaroni salad and rice/seaweed/sushi.
The 20yrs being married, we probably eat 60% philippino meals. The other 40% is southern cooking..cant complain, love both but ive got to have some Mexican every so often. lol.
I love tegalan food. Lumpa should be its own food group
 

Sunnyskies

Photo of the Month: Mar 2020
You guys would love it down here Then.. lots of Filipino food. I make lumpia often because the kids love them.

It’s munchie paradise lol
 

Stltoed

Well-Known Member
I love some Lumpia brother. I can kill about 12 of them with sweet/sour sauce. Was thinking at one time buying a food truck and just selling them..so good
Great! Now I'm all hungry. Dude, if you ever hook up that truck make sure it'll make it to California... i will personally keep you in business!

Have you guys roasted a pig (lechon)? I wanna do that
 

Sparkey224

Well-Known Member
Great! Now I'm all hungry. Dude, if you ever hook up that truck make sure it'll make it to California... i will personally keep you in business!

Have you guys roasted a pig (lechon)? I wanna do that
Yes, for my wedding we had some Lechon, pancit and rice cake for dessert. lol..great peeps and food for sure
 

Stltoed

Well-Known Member
You guys would love it down here Then.. lots of Filipino food. I make lumpia often because the kids love them.

It’s munchie paradise lol
Then there's poke... probably my favorite way to have fish. I like the octopus myself. Thats a whole nother world. Hawaii has the goods! The sushi is fresh as it gets, the pork and beef are also fantastic... now I need a sandwich or something.

I inherited a time share recently in Kapaa Kauai. My parents have had it for decades, anyway my wife and i went for sushi one night. Theres a bad ass little place only a couple hundred yards from the condo so we went
Food was killer, service was as good as it gets. We paid the bill and bolted to see the rest of the little town. On the way back we took an alleyway that ran behind the sushi place, and someone was getting high. I poked my head in and the owner asked if i wanted to join in. We did, he gave us drinks and killer conversation. The kids that worked there were all super cool. One claimed he was a nephew to Titus Kinnemaka so we heard stories about him. The night went from amazing to unreal. We had so much fun.
 

Stltoed

Well-Known Member
Yes, for my wedding we had some Lechon, pancit and rice cake for dessert. lol..great peeps and food for sure
I so want to do that. What a wonderful thing to have a line on food like that. I like fast food, but food like you get is important. Very cool!
 

Sunnyskies

Photo of the Month: Mar 2020
So, whats the strangest thing anybody has eaten?
Head cheese or souse meat.. love me some good southern food but cot damn that was on another level I don’t care to revisit.

@Sparkey224 I got a killer lechon recipe. My mom is full blooded Filipino so we ate a lot of Filipino food growing up.
 
Top Bottom