Aloha Grown With Sunny

Mahalo my Braddah @Stltoed I hope all is well!

:passitleft:

Fast snap of the garden.. they are humming right along. Bud sets are forming so the fun part is about to start!

3B0C1885-E3EC-4CAE-9B7E-0A076D98106A.jpeg

Sunny...looking healthy in there...hope that tent zipper keeps them contained in about 6 weeks.

Your garden is looking Sweet, Sunny! - That's a future pound o pot right there!

Mahalo Carcass! I’m certainly gonna try but I don’t think I’ll hit my 1lb goal on this one. The Strawberry Cola doesn’t look like it will produce much and the 2 gallon girls are on the small side as well. I hope all is blessed in carcass land my friend!

I made this for you

Cheeee! Mahalo my Braddah! I tried lightning the end of it to take a hit but my phone stinks when it’s on fire!

Sunny...looking healthy in there...hope that tent zipper keeps them contained in about 6 weeks.

I hope so too! I fielded the idea with my lady about getting a bigger tent..

Her response: :rofl:
My response: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Mahalo Carcass! I’m certainly gonna try but I don’t think I’ll hit my 1lb goal on this one. The Strawberry Cola doesn’t look like it will produce much and the 2 gallon girls are on the small side as well. I hope all is blessed in carcass land my friend!

Cheeee! Mahalo my Braddah! I tried lightning the end of it to take a hit but my phone stinks when it’s on fire!

I hope so too! I fielded the idea with my lady about getting a bigger tent..

Her response: :rofl:
My response: :cheesygrinsmiley:
Just remember stop, drop and roll... you'll be ok

Just remember stop, drop and roll... you'll be ok

Mahalo my Braddah.. you can never be to careful when negotiating with the other half. I’ll get the bigger tent eventually.

you can never be to careful when negotiating with the other half.
It's usually easier to apologize than it is to get permission...just sayin'.. ;)

It's usually easier to apologize than it is to get permission...just sayin'.. ;)

True that my friend but the couch doesn’t do my back any favors after a long day at work haha.. I’m doin ok with what I got for now.

Aloha All,

I got some full body pics of the plants tonight. They are progressing pretty good as far what I can see.

I am currently holding at 3 grams of mega crop and 4ml of proteckt to a gallon of water on every feeding. Plants seem happy..

The tallest plants are from Seedsman. First up is Blueberry auto followed by Strawberry Cheesecake auto

Blueberry

Strawberry Cheesecake

Cinderella Jack Auto from DP

Strawberry Cola Auto Runt

QPA x GGA Bred by beez

Black Cream Auto

Sweet Skunk Auto

Sweet Pure CBD

Garden Shot tonight. Everything is at 30 days from germination except the black cream and QPAxGGA is at 24 days from germination.

Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always! I hope everyone has a blessed Sunday!!
:passitleft::passitleft:

True that my friend but the couch doesn’t do my back any favors after a long day at work haha.. I’m doin ok with what I got for now.

Aloha All,

I got some full body pics of the plants tonight. They are progressing pretty good as far what I can see.

I am currently holding at 3 grams of mega crop and 4ml of proteckt to a gallon of water on every feeding. Plants seem happy..

The tallest plants are from Seedsman. First up is Blueberry auto followed by Strawberry Cheesecake auto

Blueberry

Strawberry Cheesecake

Cinderella Jack Auto from DP

Strawberry Cola Auto Runt

QPA x GGA Bred by beez

Black Cream Auto

Sweet Skunk Auto

Sweet Pure CBD

Garden Shot tonight. Everything is at 30 days from germination except the black cream and QPAxGGA is at 24 days from germination.

Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always! I hope everyone has a blessed Sunday!!
Looks killer man!

Looks killer man!

Mahalo my Braddah! They are gonna really start to do the dance over the next couple weeks!

A quick snap of the Strawberry Cola Auto from Exotic Seeds. She is the smallest in the group but she sure is pretty :love:

I hope everyone is having a blessed Monday so far. Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always!

I’m really liking the way this Cinderella Jack Auto is stacking up her buds. She is staying fairly compact for a sativa dominant variety.

I hope everyone is having a blessed Tuesday so far! Aloha!

:passitleft: :passitleft:

This next round of autos is shaping up to be another stellar grow. :welldone:

Hey Sunny looks like you garden is top notch again.

Mahalo Penny! Thought of you when I saw her thin satty leaves. @Pennywise A sample toke will certainly be in order for ya when it’s all said and done.

Here is the Cinderella Jack Auto. She is Prolific with the bud sites and excited to see her fill in. I will strip away some under growth in a day or two.

This next round of autos is shaping up to be another stellar grow. :welldone:

Aloha Beez and Mahalo my friend! We still got a ways to go yet but I’m stoked on the progress. Your outdoor grow is amazing! A5 sounds killer too. I hope all is blessed my friend!

Tonights view of the garden after a good feed. Plants got bumped up to 3.5 of MC to a gallon and a 4 ml of proteckt. Everything is happy but the Pure CBD got a little burned.
D31D34A9-1857-4CD5-9858-2513FF87AF60.jpeg

Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always :love:

@beez0404 How’s your garden coming my friend?

Sounds super, I’ll have Bandaid Haze ready in a few weeks. Nevilles Haze will take much longer.

Roger that my friend! The BH is looking wild! Put your brain up in space weed.. my favorite lol Once I’ve squirreled away enough weed I’ll love to try to challenge myself and grow a long flowering one.

Looking awesome! Plants look very healthy u got everything dialed in perfect lol :)

Aloha @xave420 I appreciate you stopping in and the kind words my friend. They are gonna start filling in fast now so the fun part is about to begin.

Beautiful Sunny! You've got autos nailed! :bravo:

@MrSauga thanks in part to you! Annnnd mega crop! It’s pretty smooth sailin once you get the feeding and environment down. I hope all is blessed my friend!

Wow! I go work for a few days...your tent is looking GOOD Braddah! It kinda makes me wanna order some auto seeds, and give em a go. That’s progress!

Aloha @LandoC Mahalo my Braddah! Stoked you are back to work! I bet you think about growing a lot now at work lol..

Autos are fun! Plus after this run is complete I’ll have about 18 different strains to pick from to smoke which makes me happy. I hope all is blessed my friend! aloha!

Quick snap of the garden tonight. The taller ones are the blueberry and strawberry cheesecake autos that have slowed down the stretch some. Everything else is still reaching for the light.

I trimmed out some of the under growth and will continue to slowly do so over the next week.

6A5B774C-AA8E-418A-8975-0552105D7B15.jpeg

The Sweet Seeds strains look to be the fastest to flower and finish. Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always :love:

Roger that my friend! The BH is looking wild! Put your brain up in space weed.. my favorite lol Once I’ve squirreled away enough weed I’ll love to try to challenge myself and grow a long flowering one.

Aloha @xave420 I appreciate you stopping in and the kind words my friend. They are gonna start filling in fast now so the fun part is about to begin.

@MrSauga thanks in part to you! Annnnd mega crop! It’s pretty smooth sailin once you get the feeding and environment down. I hope all is blessed my friend!

Aloha @LandoC Mahalo my Braddah! Stoked you are back to work! I bet you think about growing a lot now at work lol..

Autos are fun! Plus after this run is complete I’ll have about 18 different strains to pick from to smoke which makes me happy. I hope all is blessed my friend! aloha!

Quick snap of the garden tonight. The taller ones are the blueberry and strawberry cheesecake autos that have slowed down the stretch some. Everything else is still reaching for the light.

I trimmed out some of the under growth and will continue to slowly do so over the next week.

6A5B774C-AA8E-418A-8975-0552105D7B15.jpeg

The Sweet Seeds strains look to be the fastest to flower and finish. Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always :love:

Awesome! Looks so good!

Back
Top Bottom