Aloha Grown With Sunny

Mahalos for the quick response Penny! I hope all is well!!

6B4C1BA5-80D7-4807-B0FD-7F370DEAA213.jpeg
Looking like a beautiful pull on this run! Excited for you & the girls! They are lookin mighty fine! :yummy:

Looking like a beautiful pull on this run! Excited for you & the girls! They are lookin mighty fine! :yummy:

Mahalo Johnny! Mulling over what to do if I lose power at the end of the week because of the hurricane.

The tent is gonna stink like the mystery van on a hot day and I don’t want to get mold on these girls so close to the end..

Mulling over what to do if I lose power at the end of the week because of the hurricane.
Fingers crossed it doesn't come to that. Then you have to worry about your safety too! Hampsters and large wheels attached to a generator may help keep the fans on. :thumb:

I’ve been thinking about a power is out kit lately too, for just in case. The new little fans I got have the ability to run from a regular plug or a usb. I’m thinking I may keep one of those little emergency usb power banks for each of the fans. Then it can at least keep air flow going some. As for the smell.... lol ???
You and the ohana stay safe Sunny!! :love:

Mahalo Johnny! Mulling over what to do if I lose power at the end of the week because of the hurricane.

The tent is gonna stink like the mystery van on a hot day and I don’t want to get mold on these girls so close to the end..

not sure how far this will go but I would consider a battery backup asap
Something like this..
9CFF1EA1-5C8E-4BB7-9DE1-4380A233C0B3.jpeg

It might not last forever but it will give you a saving grace till the electric company repairs any damages in my opinion.

Fingers crossed it doesn't come to that. Then you have to worry about your safety too! Hampsters and large wheels attached to a generator may help keep the fans on. :thumb:

Mahalo MrSauga! Instead of hamsters I was thinking family hula hooping. Still a rough idea and lots of R&D left before the end of the week. We got 10,000 gallons of rain water, plenty food and what not.. just camping at my house with no power it comes to that.

I may be schlepping these plants in and out if I need to.. provided it’s not whipping rain outside the whole time. I’ll just have 8 new hose plants around the house for decor!

I’ve been thinking about a power is out kit lately too, for just in case. The new little fans I got have the ability to run from a regular plug or a usb. I’m thinking I may keep one of those little emergency usb power banks for each of the fans. Then it can at least keep air flow going some. As for the smell.... lol ???
You and the ohana stay safe Sunny!! :love:

Aloha HH! Mahalos for the concern :love: We will be fine.. As long as we got enough hot chocolate and marshmallows to roast outside for the kids they really don’t care if the power is out.

It doesn’t hurt to be prepared that’s for sure. As far as the smell just say you forgot to wash the socks on laundry day! My work boots alone after being in them all day is liable to kill in a unventilated area:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

not sure how far this will go but I would consider a battery backup asap
Something like this..
9CFF1EA1-5C8E-4BB7-9DE1-4380A233C0B3.jpeg

It might not last forever but it will give you a saving grace till the electric company repairs any damages in my opinion.

Aloha Johnny! I got a few of those in my office at work to keep all my computer terminals and security cameras operational. Constantly running programs in the background to catch foot traffic in the store and tracking sales for accounting purposes.

If anything I’ll just stick with the schlepping of plants here and there till power comes back on. The last hurricane that hit us pretty good was hurricane Iselle and downed a shit load of trees and took out power lines. We didn’t have power for a week but I had a generator to keep my refrigerator and feeezer cold.

Mahalo everyone!! Sending lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always!!

:passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

Mahalo MrSauga! Instead of hamsters I was thinking family hula hooping. Still a rough idea and lots of R&D left before the end of the week. We got 10,000 gallons of rain water, plenty food and what not.. just camping at my house with no power it comes to that.
lol, hula hooping. I can see lots of money tied up keeping the family fed burning off those calories. Like you said, R&D! Stay safe brother.

Aloha All!

Looks like the Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Auto will be coming down some time next week after the hurricane passes. She is 59 days from germination today and I found some bananas on her.

She has some milky trichs and a few amber ones here and there. I know I was pushing this girl pretty hard.. I can’t see myself getting much more from her in buds.

I couldn’t find anymore nanners on her thankfully.. I’m thinking some late flower stress dicks that didn’t open. I picked them off the plant and will watch closely if she throws anymore.

Here is the MC I got left. The proteckt was nice and clear and the water did turn slightly milky once I added the MC. I’m thinking it’s ok..

Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always!!:love:

:passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft:

Whooops :laugh: I think the pictures would help right! I’m high:ciao:

7681C33A-150E-4F61-A2FC-B84B0E6FF94D.jpeg
662FEAA9-09EB-4FA4-BDA2-395285DB5221.jpeg
1C3E9965-7A5A-419B-B662-C662A613E5F5.jpeg

I was too busy looking at the reflection on the water of the LED lights:laugh:

I've grown I think six Dark Devil auto plants. Never saw any nanners. And I have NEVER seen one finish (for me) anywhere near that quickly. I think the earliest I harvested one was about day 75. But looking at yours she definitely looks close to ready. I would love to grow a fast one. First one I grew I listened to everyone on the Dark Devil thread that said 100 days average for harvest and pulled mine down at 92 days. :laughtwo: Each one since has flowered shorter amounts of time with 75 days the shortest/earliest I chopped one.

That’s gonna be a nice DDA harvest Sunny! Congrats!!:ganjamon:

Thanks HH! I’m gonna let her dry out some in the pot some so she won’t come down till next week. I’d really like to give her as much time as I can to mature a bit more. I hope you are having a blessed day!

I've grown I think six Dark Devil auto plants. Never saw any nanners. And I have NEVER seen one finish (for me) anywhere near that quickly. I think the earliest I harvested one was about day 75. But looking at yours she definitely looks close to ready. I would love to grow a fast one. First one I grew I listened to everyone on the Dark Devil thread that said 100 days average for harvest and pulled mine down at 92 days. :laughtwo: Each one since has flowered shorter amounts of time with 75 days the shortest/earliest I chopped one.

Aloha Beez! I’m thinking before correcting my feeding schedule she was getting massive amounts of “K” on top of the mega crop hence the nanners. I know I was pushing her pretty hard.. On Sweet Seeds website they claim 63 days max.. idk seems everyone’s goes way longer lol.

I will be in nanner duty if I see anymore. I’d like to at least get to 65 days.. I still got a decent amount of weed to smoke so I’m not in a hurry. The mail man was kind to me today!! Hope you are having a blessed day beez!! Aloha!!

:passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft:

Aloha All!

I figured I would update here just in case we lose power tomorrow night lol.. Hurricane Doug is skipping right along towards us and is projected to hit the east side of the big island late Saturday early Sunday. Got the store buttoned up and storm ready but we will remain open for supplies and shelter as long as we can.

Good ol’ Puna always taking the beating first from the storms from the west before it gets the rest of the islands :rofl: All joking aside I’m hoping it will pass slightly north of us and spare us some damage.

Here we go with the plants. I think they got fatter since the last update. What do you all think?

Dark Devil hasn’t popped anymore nanners thankfully.

Sweet Seeds Cream Mandarine XL

Sweet Seeds Caramel Cream Auto

Sweet Seeds Red Pure CBD Auto Mutant

Dope Seeds Kalishnakov Auto @Momma’s Kitchen

World of Seeds Nevilles Haze Auto

Seedsman Alaskan Purple Auto

Seedsman Gelat-OG Kush Auto

Garden Shot after everyone got rotated in the lights

Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always!! Aloha!

It was a toss up for me which was my favorite between the Kalishnakov and the Neville's Haze but in that group of photos the Seedsman Alaskan Purple really caught my eye. It's a great looking harem you've grown. Down the road I want to do a similar grow with autos and hope I can hit you up for tips and advice. I usually plant the seed, water and harvest. Nothing extra in between so I don't have all that gorgeous cola action going on.

Aloha All!

I figured I would update here just in case we lose power tomorrow night lol.. Hurricane Doug is skipping right along towards us and is projected to hit the east side of the big island late Saturday early Sunday. Got the store buttoned up and storm ready but we will remain open for supplies and shelter as long as we can.

Good ol’ Puna always taking the beating first from the storms from the west before it gets the rest of the islands :rofl: All joking aside I’m hoping it will pass slightly north of us and spare us some damage.

Here we go with the plants. I think they got fatter since the last update. What do you all think?

Dark Devil hasn’t popped anymore nanners thankfully.

Sweet Seeds Cream Mandarine XL

Sweet Seeds Caramel Cream Auto

Sweet Seeds Red Pure CBD Auto Mutant

Dope Seeds Kalishnakov Auto @Momma’s Kitchen

World of Seeds Nevilles Haze Auto

Seedsman Alaskan Purple Auto

Seedsman Gelat-OG Kush Auto

Garden Shot after everyone got rotated in the lights

Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always!! Aloha!

Pretty plants Sunny :high-five:. Keeping my eye on that NH. Heard it some special smoke. Looks like a nice yield on her too..Hows the smell on her?Cheers brother

Back
Top Bottom