Aloha Grown With Sunny

some awesome looking colas my man... ka pai brother..

Mahalo my Braddah I appreciate the kind words! I hope all is blessed!

Ya they got fatter! They tend to bulk up fast when nearing the end. You may want to take them down now as it'll cost you less to ship them to me for sampling. I'm just trying to save you some money where I can.
Stay safe and have a great day Sunny!

Lol Good morning MrSauga! Interesting logic I’d say! Imagine if I cut these girls in the second week of flower.. the savings in shipping would be ridiculous!!! Careful what you ask for sir.. I’m a man of my word and you’ll be puffing on herb grown by my hands faster the you can say the word oooooohiiiiiooooo.

It was a toss up for me which was my favorite between the Kalishnakov and the Neville's Haze but in that group of photos the Seedsman Alaskan Purple really caught my eye. It's a great looking harem you've grown. Down the road I want to do a similar grow with autos and hope I can hit you up for tips and advice. I usually plant the seed, water and harvest. Nothing extra in between so I don't have all that gorgeous cola action going on.

Aloha Beez! Mahalo for the compliments! I’d be happy to help however I can! I just top at the 4th node and train the branches out towards the edge of the pot and down so the lower growth can catch up. Once the main colas establish themselves I just clean up all the small flarfy stuff below and then let those babies rip after that.

Pretty plants Sunny :high-five:. Keeping my eye on that NH. Heard it some special smoke. Looks like a nice yield on her too..Hows the smell on her?Cheers brother

Aloha Braddah Sparkey! Stoked to see you stop in. I hope you and the ohana are doing wonderful! Yeah that Nevilles has had my attention too from the beginning.. She was stacking buds hard early in flower. I get a strong pine smell from her with some chem/metallic in there too. I’m in a hardware store almost everyday and no mistaking that smell lol

Keep safe Sunny!!
They all look great, but the Alaskan purple is killin it!! I grew a photo AP and it was Mr H’s favorite smoke for a while. I think she’s gonna be a nice one for ya. :thumb:

Aloha HH! We are safe! It looks like the storm is gonna pass a little north of us and will be at its closest to the island late tonight/early am. The kids will probably sleep right through it lol I’m expecting a good amount of rain and wind but it shouldn’t be nearly as bad as a direct hit.

Im looking forward to the AlaskanPurple too! All of them really!! I hope all is blessed with you and ohana HH!

:passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft:

Aloha All!

I figured I would update here just in case we lose power tomorrow night lol.. Hurricane Doug is skipping right along towards us and is projected to hit the east side of the big island late Saturday early Sunday. Got the store buttoned up and storm ready but we will remain open for supplies and shelter as long as we can.

Good ol’ Puna always taking the beating first from the storms from the west before it gets the rest of the islands :rofl: All joking aside I’m hoping it will pass slightly north of us and spare us some damage.

Here we go with the plants. I think they got fatter since the last update. What do you all think?

Dark Devil hasn’t popped anymore nanners thankfully.

Sweet Seeds Cream Mandarine XL

Sweet Seeds Caramel Cream Auto

Sweet Seeds Red Pure CBD Auto Mutant

Dope Seeds Kalishnakov Auto @Momma’s Kitchen

World of Seeds Nevilles Haze Auto

Seedsman Alaskan Purple Auto

Seedsman Gelat-OG Kush Auto

Garden Shot after everyone got rotated in the lights

Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always!! Aloha!

:passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:
Mahalo @Sunnyskies Loving the the gelato x og kush cross, has my mouth watering! I wounder how much each cola weighs :hmmmm:

I’m not sure about weights. 20-25% return dried and cured would be awesome. I got the gelat-og as freebies from a previous sponsor of the site here at 420 lol when they had the 420 sale lol The last freebies I grew from them was the strawberry cheesecake and that was fire! It gots pics of it a bit further back in this thread.

Everything's looking great, Sunny!- The full garden shot is a thing of beauty!

Im looking forward to the AlaskanPurple too!
Last night, I finally smoked some of the Alaskan Purple auto from my last grow- very nice!
Nice mellow, relaxing (and good tasting) smoke, but not so relaxing it puts you to sleep...and it doesn't take much- lots of thc in there...

Stay safe, Sunny! Hopefully the hurricane sidesteps your little slice of paradise!

Everything's looking great, Sunny!- The full garden shot is a thing of beauty!

Last night, I finally smoked some of the Alaskan Purple auto from my last grow- very nice!
Nice mellow, relaxing (and good tasting) smoke, but not so relaxing it puts you to sleep...and it doesn't take much- lots of thc in there...

Stay safe, Sunny! Hopefully the hurricane sidesteps your little slice of paradise!

Aloha Carcass! Mahalo for the compliment and sharing your thoughts on the AP! It sounds like my kind of smoke but then again it’s all my kind of smoke :laugh: Oddly it’s the calm before the storm and it sunny right now at the store.

The latest report is it will pass about 30 miles north of the island but all the outer bands of rain and wind we will get. Hope all is blessed in carcass land! Always so wonderful to have you stop by!

Good to hear on that strawberry cheesecake! I got some of those freebies too, I may need to move them up in line if you say it was fire!! :Rasta:

Yep they are fire! I got a squat pheno but oh boy it packs a punch. We were putting in a fence and digging post holes and 3 of us smoked a fat doob after lunch.. total brain shimmy and confusing at times :laugh:

All you could do is giggle and space out kind of weed.

This was the strawberry cheesecake freebie lol

I love to giggle and space out!! Lol, I’ll definitely be moving it up the “must grow” list. Thanks Sunny!! Glad to hear the storm will be giving you a hall pass. Hopefully your sister islands will be so lucky too. :love:

I’m not sure about weights. 20-25% return dried and cured would be awesome. I got the gelat-og as freebies from SeedsMan when they had the 420 sale
Oof. Got my hand slapped today from Teddy for using the above mentioned seedbank in a post. They are no longer sponsors here so he asked me not to tag or link to them. Just a heads up Sunny. They have some of the best deals and will always have a strong support I believe from here anyhow.

Thank you for the heads up MrSauga!! And my apologies @Teddy Edwards I was thinking they were still sponsors here and completely unaware. I’ll edit my original post.

Meanwhile my current view from the roof. Getting a good look from above for anything else that needs securing from the wind. We are starting to get some pretty strong gusts now! Don’t let the sun fool you :laugh:

9D88D5D4-89FE-4DB0-8D50-4342A63FD33A.jpeg

Fooled me. Looks beautiful. Will the storm stay north of you?

The last report I heard was it’s supposed to pass 30 miles north of the island. They call it the “cone of uncertainty” lol.. Its getting gusty af right now but the sun is out. From the satellite picture it looks the the heavy rains will come tonight.

What are you using for your macro pics? Nice clear shots.

I just use the same set of lenses I got the zon for my phone. I think paid like $30 or something I forget. I’m really high in those photos or I’m really high taking those photos. My hands are steady enough stoned but I still take a bunch and only keep the best ones. I hope you are having a blessed evening MrSauga!

65 minutes till 4:20 hawaii time and my drive home doobie! Whoa mama!! It’s a good sized storm though lol

:passitleft: :passitleft:
33D47410-633D-44F0-AA7D-BB0F3C6F152E.jpeg

Aloha Carcass! Mahalo for the compliment and sharing your thoughts on the AP! It sounds like my kind of smoke but then again it’s all my kind of smoke :laugh: Oddly it’s the calm before the storm and it sunny right now at the store.

The latest report is it will pass about 30 miles north of the island but all the outer bands of rain and wind we will get. Hope all is blessed in carcass land! Always so wonderful to have you stop by!

Yep they are fire! I got a squat pheno but oh boy it packs a punch. We were putting in a fence and digging post holes and 3 of us smoked a fat doob after lunch.. total brain shimmy and confusing at times :laugh:

This was the strawberry cheesecake freebie lol

Gorodo freebies @Sunnyskies mahalo my friend :Rasta:

“cone of uncertainty”
I smoke those all the time. :Rasta:
The bigger the better. I'm uncertain where it's gonna take me when I'm done but it's always a good place.
I just use the same set of lenses I got the zon for my phone. I think paid like $30 or something I forget.
:thanks: I'll check it out. Stay safe brother!

Good Morning All!

I smoke those all the time. :Rasta:
The bigger the better. I'm uncertain where it's gonna take me when I'm done but it's always a good place.

:thanks: I'll check it out. Stay safe brother!

I couldn’t agree more! I’m about to part take with my own cone of uncertainty before I head into work. I’m certain I’ll be stoned.:laugh:

Pretty uneventful night Besides some wind and rain. The family and I slept pretty good besides waking up periodically to make sure all was good. Mahalo everyone for the kind words and concern!!

I hope everyone has a absolutely wonderful day!! Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always:love:

Some Nevilles haze Auto before the girls went to sleep for the day.

2E9F625E-F435-479B-AA9A-1549FCA4146B.jpeg

:passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom