Aloha Grown With Sunny

Good Morning and Aloha All!

Dark Devil Auto got its final trim and went into paper bags for a day before hitting the jars.

Some comparison shots with my hand for bud size. I’ll be surprised if I get them to swell anymore.

The Kalishnakov Auto is really packing on the resin now.

Lastly a garden shot from this morning :love:

Have a blessed day Thursday everyone!! Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always!!

:passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

You've got me pumped up to do an auto flower grow now. Once I'm finished (hopefully) with these GD hemp russet mites and sulfur burns I can move on to having fun again. This is not a pest I wish on even someone I don't like. So hard to get rid of them.

Pass it over here braddah. Mighty fine looking flowers. :roorrip:

Mahalo Braddah Sparkey! Passing it your way Braddah

:passitleft:

What a beautiful garden you have Sunny! Big fat buds a plenty!

Mahalo for the compliment HH! Doing my best to keep up with you and your garden! lol huge plants + small pots = inspired I hope you and the ohana are having a blessed day!

:passitleft:

Congrats on the DDa harvest.

Mahalo Penny! Looking forward to smoking her. The scissor hash was strong

Nice looking DDA Sunny. Congrats! The rest of the garden is gorgeous.

Mahalo MrSauga! I think your bit of guidance helped a lot. Getting my feeding correct was key. I appreciate you stopping in. I hope all is well up your way. I was meandering in your thread last night and found myself in HH’s thread :hmmmm:

Wow...everything is frosty, especially the DDA. Garden shot looks like a crowd of buds standing at attention.

Mahalo Cr8! Your cab will be looking like that in no time at all. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the cream Mandarine.

You've got me pumped up to do an auto flower grow now. Once I'm finished (hopefully) with these GD hemp russet mites and sulfur burns I can move on to having fun again. This is not a pest I wish on even someone I don't like. So hard to get rid of them.

I’m sorry to hear that beez! I was following along in bobrown thread. A bit over my head but certainly gave me this to read up on. If I got those things I’d just toss the whole tent out lol Looking forward to seeing you rock out some autos! That Quarter pounder cross got my attention!

:passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

I appreciate you stopping in. I hope all is well up your way. I was meandering in your thread last night and found myself in HH’s thread
lol, it's OK. Stop by anytime. It's the typical nonsense with a few plants growing.

Aloha All!!

Got the kids to bed early tonight so had the opportunity to take some proper pictures for a cleaner update.

Plants are maintaining the same feeding amounts with the addition of Orga holland grow formula. Light schedule has stayed at 20 hours ON and 4 hours OFF.

2ml carb load
2ml Orga roots
2ml Orga grow
2ml silica
5ml calmag

Plants haven’t asked for more food so I’ll maintain until I see them get hungrier.

The G14 is 23 days from sprouting and has started throwing pistils.. Im not sure what to think about that since I’ve never grown autos before but I sure hope she gets a bit more height and over all volume to her!! :laugh: Hoping she doesn’t turn out to be Fecking runt.. faaaacck man!! Gonna crack more seeds if she doesn’t grow anymore and goes straight to budding. Every time I get caught up on Braddah Prestons journal I get itchy to pop more seeds!!:laugh:

G14 23 days from Sprouting

The Seedsman @SeedsMan Strawberry Cheesecake auto is firing right along. She got topped and the under growth is putting in work.

I noticed tonight she is a mutant with 4 finger leaves. She already stinks too and I love her fat indica leaves she has going for her. She is 15 days from sprout today. The vigor and growth these autos have are insane!! Seriously the fastest I’ve ever seen plants grow.

Seedsman Strawberry Cheesecake Auto 15 days from sprouting.

I hope everyone is having or has had blessed aloha Monday! Sending you nothing but positive thoughts and vibrations from Hawaii!! Gonna work on a smoke report for the white widow tomorrow and post it in my other thread. Running low on her already.. great strain and the onset and intensity of the high is good fun but for me the longevity of the high is a short. Not sure if that is a positive or a negative.. Small kine tunes to end the night!!
Sunny...catching up on your G14 auto...in early and anxious to see if runt or heavy.

Lol yeah guy hagi always catches shit for his weather forecasting down here but we love him.. my cuzin on Oahu seen him out in the line up at Ala Moana bowl.

G14 got chopped and small kine clean up on the nugs.
:yummy:

Strawberry cheesecake all by herself for now till I figure out what to grow next.

I hope everyone has a blessed night! Scissor hash making me hungry lol
Nice G14 harvest Sunny!

Brah.. full on :laugh: :ganjamon: Tester nug of the Strawberry Cheesecake was straight fya!!!!! The taste is so sweet and the exhale out the nose is like candy already with no cure nothing.. @shottfire This one beats out the G14.

I still got another joints worth of buds in the car and a fat roach left after getting two braddahz auuw bline. This the make you quiet kine erb... just cruz and enjoy all smiles. Good thing we started digging post holes earlier cuz after lunch and smoking the crip we were pau for the day:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Sunny, that Strawberry Cheesecake looks and sounds great...love the colors before the chop.

Mahalo cr8! The G14 and Strawberry Cheesecake were my first autos and what got hooked on growing them lol

Good morning everyone! Final number on the Dark Devil Auto was 34 grams dry. Actually more then I thought I would get honestly. @MrSauga my buds on the DDA came out on the airy side too. I don’t think she had time to firm up with the early chop or that’s just how she is.

Lots of resin and the scissor has wash strong and tasty. I got a doobie rolled up and ready for today for my pre and post work toke..

Cream Mandarine XL is getting chucked full of resin. I checked her Trichomes and they are getting cloudy with some amber. I think she will be ready at day 70 along with the red Pure cbd.

The Gelat OG still has a little ways to go. Trichs are mostly clear with some cloudy ones. I’m thinking another 2 weeks.

I hope everyone has a blessed aloha Friday! Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always!

:passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft:

my buds on the DDA came out on the airy side too. I don’t think she had time to firm up with the early chop or that’s just how she is.
No I think that's just the sativa in her. Of all the DDA's I've seen not one has had hard packed buds. The smoke is great and the fluffiness is quickly overlooked.

Looks like you have a couple girls getting really close. The DDA does not produce dense nuggets. They're not super fluffy and will harden up some as they cure.......at least mine have in the past. I have a plant finishing up in the next week or so also. She is at flip +64 days today.

No I think that's just the sativa in her. Of all the DDA's I've seen not one has had hard packed buds. The smoke is great and the fluffiness is quickly overlooked.

My amnesia haze on the last run has the same kind of buds. I’m halfway through a doobie of her now.. sitting in my car at work debating if I should make this a early day... I feel like I’ve been staring off at a bird sitting in the tree outside my office way too long.. :laugh: She still has a green earthy taste but super sweet out my nose.

Looks like you have a couple girls getting really close. The DDA does not produce dense nuggets. They're not super fluffy and will harden up some as they cure.......at least mine have in the past. I have a plant finishing up in the next week or so also. She is at flip +64 days today.

She is a beauty you got there beez! I wanna another crack at her.. debating another auto grow after this one and grow my photos over the winter months.

I feel like I’ve been staring off at a bird sitting in the tree outside my office way too long.. :laugh: She still has a green earthy taste
Wow. You eat the birds live? We cook ours here in Canada and they have more of a wild taste, not so earthy. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Seriously though I can never taste the differences so I'm glad you can. Weed always tastes the same to me. The odd time I may notice a hint of something but I never know what it is.

Wow. You eat the birds live? We cook ours here in Canada and they have more of a wild taste, not so earthy. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Seriously though I can never taste the differences so I'm glad you can. Weed always tastes the same to me. The odd time I may notice a hint of something but I never know what it is.

You had me confused there MrSauga! I was eating the tree and the bird was just a pretty garnish! :rofl: :rofl:

I can usually taste the difference on the exhale from my mouth and nose and relate it to something familiar. Up front it’s all herbal and sweet to me. If the joint still taste good after I’ve smoked half of it and it gets re-lit and still taste the same I’m happy.

Back
Top Bottom