Aloha Grown With Sunny

Head cheese or souse meat.. love me some good southern food but cot damn that was on another level I don’t care to revisit.

@Sparkey224 I got a killer lechon recipe. My mom is full blooded Filipino so we ate a lot of Filipino food growing up.
Im definitely going to take you up on the recipe bro. Lechon is amazing and need to surprise my Mother inlaw when we visit her. Love going over to her house (couple states over) on vacation and eating fried rice in the morning..lol..you know that im talking about braddah :high-five: no reason to eat out when theres great food around..

Head cheese or souse meat.. love me some good southern food but cot damn that was on another level I don’t care to revisit.

@Sparkey224 I got a killer lechon recipe. My mom is full blooded Filipino so we ate a lot of Filipino food growing up.
Thats pretty wild.

I used to think I could eat anything... my friend Al changed that. He and I worked together at Philips. He's Laotian and a bit of a character. He overhead me bragging about my intestinal fortitude and told me he was gonna bring in a 1000 year old egg. I had heard of them, but its not like you can find them at Krogers. I was interested. The next day he handed me a green duck egg, and said try this with a grin... i got it home and had my son record me trying to eat this thing. HO-LEE SH*T. I couldnt get it near my face. My body wouldn't allow it. It stunk so bad of bad broccoli and ammonia. The next day I told Al about it, showed him the video, he was laughing his fool head off. I asked him how he could eat this thing since it smelled soooo bad of ammonia. He got serious and told me "it must have gone bad". So, I no longer have the ability to eat anything

I just gonna ask if that is from L&L

:passitleft:
They catered our wedding reception (mainland). Good food and good memories. :love: :love:

Congrats on the DDA weigh in. I’m happy if I get an ounce, anything above that is gravy.:high-five:

Mahalo cr8! The G14 and Strawberry Cheesecake were my first autos and what got hooked on growing them lol

Good morning everyone! Final number on the Dark Devil Auto was 34 grams dry. Actually more then I thought I would get honestly. @MrSauga my buds on the DDA came out on the airy side too. I don’t think she had time to firm up with the early chop or that’s just how she is.

Lots of resin and the scissor has wash strong and tasty. I got a doobie rolled up and ready for today for my pre and post work toke..

Cream Mandarine XL is getting chucked full of resin. I checked her Trichomes and they are getting cloudy with some amber. I think she will be ready at day 70 along with the red Pure cbd.

The Gelat OG still has a little ways to go. Trichs are mostly clear with some cloudy ones. I’m thinking another 2 weeks.

I hope everyone has a blessed aloha Friday! Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always!

:passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft:
Scissor hash is my new favorite as a new grower...have a great wake and taste.

Im definitely going to take you up on the recipe bro. Lechon is amazing and need to surprise my Mother inlaw when we visit her. Love going over to her house (couple states over) on vacation and eating fried rice in the morning..lol..you know that im talking about braddah :high-five: no reason to eat out when theres great food around..

Hell yeah I do! Filipino mom’s and grandma’s will cook and feed you till you pass out on the couch. I‘ll type out the lechon recipe for you my Braddah. Its pretty simple to make.. you just wanna let the pork belly dry out some before cooking it so it gets crispy.

Thats pretty wild.

I used to think I could eat anything... my friend Al changed that. He and I worked together at Philips. He's Laotian and a bit of a character. He overhead me bragging about my intestinal fortitude and told me he was gonna bring in a 1000 year old egg. I had heard of them, but its not like you can find them at Krogers. I was interested. The next day he handed me a green duck egg, and said try this with a grin... i got it home and had my son record me trying to eat this thing. HO-LEE SH*T. I couldnt get it near my face. My body wouldn't allow it. It stunk so bad of bad broccoli and ammonia. The next day I told Al about it, showed him the video, he was laughing his fool head off. I asked him how he could eat this thing since it smelled soooo bad of ammonia. He got serious and told me "it must have gone bad". So, I no longer have the ability to eat anything

Lol that sounded brutal! That’s pretty badass your son video taped you trying to eat that egg. Pics or it didn’t happen I suppose. I had a similar experience with a cooked and salted chicken egg.. Filipino‘s call it “balut“ and it’s a fertilized egg and the baby chicken has started to take form. I couldn’t do it.. total code red situation. The smell stayed on my hands for hours and my lady hated me for the full duration she could smell it :laugh:

They catered our wedding reception (mainland). Good food and good memories. :love: :love:

Congrats on the DDA weigh in. I’m happy if I get an ounce, anything above that is gravy.:high-five:

Mahalo HH! Hope you and Mr. H and keiki are well! My cuzin had his wedding catered from L&L last year as well. He didn’t want the family go through all the work preparing for a luau for him and his wife. We would have happily done it but he wanted everyone to just spend time together. Food was good, clean up was easy and it was great to just party up and dance.:slide:

Scissor hash is my new favorite as a new grower...have a great wake and taste.

hell yeah my Braddah! Especially when your hand and fingers hurt like hell from trimming. I don’t mean to brag or anything buuuuut My trimming skills get progressively worst the longer I do it. It’s quite uncanny and I certainly don’t boast about it.:laugh:

Aloha Again :cheesygrinsmiley:

I took a bunch of pics so bare with me. It’s been another week and I got some full plant shots again. I think they got fatter..:hmmmm:

First up is the Nevilles Haze Auto Flower. She is at 68 days from germination and maturing fairly quickly. I don’t see her going the 90-100 days recommend by the breeder. We will see I suppose

@carcass Thought of you when I took this shot. Still not a stunning as your silhouette shots my Braddah but I gave it a shot.

She is a frosty plant and is gonna produce some fat nugs.

Ok I’ll be back with the rest of the plants shots.

Aloha Again :cheesygrinsmiley:

I took a bunch of pics so bare with me. It’s been another week and I got some full plant shots again. I think they got fatter..:hmmmm:

First up is the Nevilles Haze Auto Flower. She is at 68 days from germination and maturing fairly quickly. I don’t see her going the 90-100 days recommend by the breeder. We will see I suppose

@carcass Thought of you when I took this shot. Still not a stunning as your silhouette shots my Braddah but I gave it a shot.

She is a frosty plant and is gonna produce some fat nugs.

Ok I’ll be back with the rest of the plants shots.

I like the can!

Ok next up we got the two plants from Seedsman. Both plants are at 68 days from germination and are stacking well. I’m shooting for the 80 day mark for these as growth is starting to slow.

First up is the Gelat-OG Auto Flower. She is starting to go light purple which I like a lot.

Next is the Alaskan Purple Auto Flower. She is going slightly purple as well. She is making some fat weird looking buds but I ain’t complaining.

But wait there is more :laugh:

Ok next up we got the two plants from Seedsman. Both plants are at 68 days from germination and are stacking well. I’m shooting for the 80 day mark for these as growth is starting to slow.

First up is the Gelat-OG Auto Flower. She is starting to go light purple which I like a lot.

Next is the Alaskan Purple Auto Flower. She is going slightly purple as well. She is making some fat weird looking buds but I ain’t complaining.

But wait there is more :laugh:
Killer!

Ok next up we got the Sweet Seeds line up. The Cream Mandarine XL and Red Pure CBD is gonna get harvested in a couple days. The Caramel Cream is stacking super hard and is getting frosty af! Looking forward to seeing her finish

Caramel Cream Auto Flower

Next up Red Pure CBD Auto Flower Mutant

Lastly Cream Mandarine XL Auto Flower

Finally the last plant. Kalishnakov from Dope Seeds 68 days from germination. We are getting so close I don’t feel like adjusting her feeding schedule at this point. She smells like guavas.. I have to say the amnesia haze auto I grew from Dope Seeds really had a tropical smell like passion fruit. Really interesting genetics and I’d like to grow these out separately to figure out the feeding schedule. I think these could yield huge.

Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always. I hope you are all getting restful sleep. This killer kush has my eyes low.. Have a blessed day when you wake :love:

:passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

I appreciate the way you take all these different strains and, basically, make them grow the same way. That's really impressive and the plants look great. :Rasta:

Great work on all the autos, Sunny! - Plenty of nice, fat & frosty colas all around!... :adore:

Great plants! They all look gorgeous. I did a Cream Mandarine Express a while back and it was great. Although she kept trying to face plant the light. Really nice uplifting smoke. Did one of the Kalashnikov autos from dope seeds on my last grow. Not the prettiest bud in the end but another great smoke and good yield. Should be starting a red pure CBD auto in the next couple of weeks. @carcass suggested I take a look here at yours. Nice work buddy.

Must be something in that Hawaiian air that makes huge colas. That plus the gardener is really good. :thumb:
Fantastic Sunny!

Aloha MrSauga! Mahalo for the advice on the MC and helping me rethink my approach on feeding my plants. I believe this was key. Your time and knowledge is very much appreciated and I can’t thank you enough for stopping by!

Nice big buds Sunny! That Cream Manderine xl is looking divine. Well done :thumb:

Aloha HH! The Cream Mandarine XL is hanging up now to dry. Extremely stinky strain and stunk up the house just giving her a rough trim of her fans with my finger nail. I’m looking forward to the scissor hash when I clean the buds up later. Hope all is blessed in house hybrid!

Wow looking fantastic Sunny!

Mahalo Penny! Means a lot! I’m getting the hang of these autos now I think.

Great preview of the Cream Mandarine XL auto...I will be happy if mine do half as well. I have a couple of your other strains...nice preview on those too. Very nice Sunnyskies.

I hope you knock your set of plants out of the park my Braddah. Just be patient with them and let them do their thing. You crushed it on those corleone kushes! Your current set of plants seem to be growing rapidly now. They still got some stretching to do.

I appreciate the way you take all these different strains and, basically, make them grow the same way. That's really impressive and the plants look great. :Rasta:

Aloha GDB! I appreciate the compliment! I’m honestly aiming for uniformity with my training and keeping a somewhat even canopy with my plants so I get the most from my lightsThe mega crop makes it easy feeding 8 different strains lol

I actually have head space to work with and could grow taller plants but I like the challenge of getting longer colas and less stem below. Taller plants doesn’t necessarily mean more yield. @carcass proves that in his plants!

Great work on all the autos, Sunny! - Plenty of nice, fat & frosty colas all around!... :adore:

Mahalo Carcass! I’ve gotten lots of ideas and inspiration from your garden and laid style! I don’t think I’m gonna hit my goal I set out to get with these 8 plants but I’m gonna go for another 8 and try again. We will see when they all come down and I get some final numbers lol

Great plants! They all look gorgeous. I did a Cream Mandarine Express a while back and it was great. Although she kept trying to face plant the light. Really nice uplifting smoke. Did one of the Kalashnikov autos from dope seeds on my last grow. Not the prettiest bud in the end but another great smoke and good yield. Should be starting a red pure CBD auto in the next couple of weeks. @carcass suggested I take a look here at yours. Nice work buddy.

Aloha Vet! @VetSmoke85 Best of luck with your Red Pure CBD! I’m planning on having another go at her since this last one was a Mutant. The buds are so damn frosty and sticky though that it’s hard to believe they don’t have THC or the very minimum at that. Hope all is blessed in your world and mahalo for stopping in and the kind words!

Sweet Seeds Red Pure CBD Auto Harvested

I also harvested the Cream Mandarine XL Auto.. I was in a hurry chopping and rough trimming her because my lady said it made the house smell like dog shit :hmmmm: :laugh: I’ll get some dry nuggie shots next week.

Five plants are left in the tent. Nevilles Haze Auto, Kalishnakov Auto, Gelat-OG Auto, Alaskan Purple Auto, and the Caramel Cream Auto

I hope this finds everyone rested and ready to take on the day! Have a blessed aloha Monday! Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always :love:

:passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom