Brah's 5 Gallon Hempy, Melon Fizz, Mars Hydro TSW 2000, Grow Journal

Thanks Azi!

I'm more then willing to share my experience and bit of knowledge on it.

Maritimer did some excellent writeups in his Rezination thread.

I took a lot of my cues from Sheds experience here:
Post in thread 'InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time' InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

And one of the key things is to figure out a way to take the picture of the plant leaf from the exact same perspective each time. I made a mark on my scrog Frame to rest my phone on for the pictures.

I found once you get that sorted, using an app called Image Meter made it a cinch to get the LWA (Leaf Wilt Angle).

@Rexer did a droughts plant recently details here . And @Maritimer is the one with the knowledge. Also @StoneOtter did one as well as a few others.
I'm more then willing to share my experience and bit of knowledge on it.

Maritimer did some excellent writeups in his Rezination thread.

I took a lot of my cues from Sheds experience here:

Thanks. I will research and try to implement in the next grow. Today is the start of week 8, Its probably a bit late for this round.

Happy Thanksgiving

Thanks. I will research and try to implement in the next grow. Today is the start of week 8, Its probably a bit late for this round.

Happy Thanksgiving
Whenever you want to try, drop me a tag or PM and I'll help as best I can :)
And happy Thanksgiving to you too!

588.jpg

A little beat up but still in the race.

595.jpg

Almost week 7. Final stretch.
Day temps 78-81
Night temps 58-61
Cutting back on N every week.
Thinking about experimenting with a banana tea flush sometime next week.
These will be done by Dec. 10... Might be opening up some trim scissors for Christmas :lot-o-toke::rofl:

Looks like everyone gave you some good info to get started. I went with what I saw on a link to a scientific paper posted somewhere on here, where they drought in week 5. I had to adjust for hempy as they run out of water much faster than a soil grow. Hope you're grows are bountiful!
Fat with a flat top. Beautiful!
I've been researching drought stress and just last night I skipped a water/feed. I understand the drought is usually introduced in weeks 6 or 7? The info I'm finding is vague.
Oo

Daily Update Tile - Copy.png

daily conditions - Copy.png

vpd1 - Copy.png

anita top 2 - Copy.png

anitatop - Copy.png

both top 1 - Copy.png

both side - Copy.png

both bottom - Copy.png

Ghostbusters! Where did you guys come from?

Here we are 8 days from flip. I'm pretty stoked on the progress! We've adjusted the feeding and switched to Advanced Nutrients SensiBloom A+B, Advanced Nutrients CalMag Xtra, Epsom Salt, and Microblast. This is simpler to mix, we've got a whole bunch of it, and it gets us pretty darn close to @FelipeBlu recommended dose. If you haven't checked his grows out, we recommend it. The girls have responded well to the switch and look perkier than ever.

Gotta say the @Mars Hydro tsw 2000 is pretty impressive. Yes, Anita is older, but looking at the growth under the mars light, next to the growth under the 2 off-brand lights there is a noticeable difference.

Current Feed ppms. Can anyone chime in with recommended proven effective flower doses for S, Co, and Mn?
N=164 (Recommended 150)
P=40 (Recommended 30)
K=185 (Recommended 180)
Ca=87 (Recommended 90)
Mg=47 (Recommeneded 40)
S = 36.29 (Recommended ??)
B=0 (Recommended .4)
Fe=2.03 (Recommended 2)
Mn=2.11 (Recommended ??)
Zn=.59 (Recommended .45)
Cu=0 (Recommended .06)
Mo=.04 (Recommended .05)
Co=.04 (Recommended ??)

Hope everyone is safe, happy, and healthy out there. Stay classy 420!
Absolutely beautiful.
Nice work my friend.

Stay safe
Bill

Many thanks Bill! It's been a trip transitioning from outdoor guerilla organic to indoor hempy, so much to learn!
Your transition looks flawless so far. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom