Brain cancer case

Hi Circuit!
Thank you for encouraging message! :Namaste:

I make my CCO with 96% ethanol. I winterize the buds and ethanol, do 3 cold washes, evaporate the expensive alcohol into the atmosphere, decarboxylate the oil in the oil bath in multicooker. That’s my CCO.

I am tacking 3 rice-grains of CCO per day. After breakfest, after dinner and before sleep. Which is 3x45g=135g of CCO. Some happy days I can make it 4 tackes.

I also take suppositories, CCO mixed with coconut oil. One suppository with 150 mg CCO before sleep and one with 60-70 mg CCO after breakfast.

So all together I take 135 mg CCO per day sublingually, which tacking is, as much as I understand, and 220 mg CCO per day with suppositories. Which makes ca 350 mg per day of self-made CCO, with 1:1 THC:CBD currently.
I can not make analise and I do not know, how much of THC/CBD my oil has. Decarboxylating for CBD without killing THC, I am not sure there and so I do a good decarb for THC and hope the best for CBD beeing there also.

Additionally I take 350 mg of Bedrolite oil. Bedrolite oil is Bedrocan’s 10% CBD oil with less than 0,4 % THC. This I take sublingually ca 5 o’clock in the morning, then carry on with sleeping. Bedrolite oil I have added to my protocol since last autumn.

I would take more sublingually - but this is my tolerance limit.
I could take more with suppositories - but do not have CCO to do it.

I do some yoga exercises before breakfast and have a walk in the afternoon. Most days but can not say all days.
I am vegan. No meat, no sugar, no gluten, no most of what I used to eat Before. But I eat cooked food, I am not only raw vegan. I can keep my body pH at 7-ish with my diet and am happy with it.
I eat lots of curcuma within my food, garlic, etc.
I drink green tea 1 – 2 liters per day. Morning starts with 1 liter.

I take table spoon of flax seed oil every day (omega 3’s).
I take 1000 mg of vitamine B-12 twice per week.

Last but not least is thinking. Your energy flows to where your attention is directed.

I'd say that your application of cannabis oil, along with some excellent lifestyle choices, looks like it has a better chance of working than what I'm doing. But we seem to be of a similar mindset in that I am also drinking a 1 liter pot of Japanese green tea every day, right after finishing 8 cups of strong coffee, a multivitamin, a 500mg boswellia capsule and a nice biscotti. After getting my inside office tasks completed, which now includes starting a diffuser with aromatic essential oils, I take 325mg of CBD oil that has a trace of THC and is blended with an equal amount of coconut oil. Lunch is usually bento box style, yogurt and a handful of candy, then out for about an hour of walking with a dog, back to work to finish the day's tasks, then take 165-350mg of cannabis oil made with THC containing strains like Blue Dream, GDP, Northern Lights, then a quiet dinner. I enjoy drinking beer, it has been my go to for attitude adjustment since 1972, and recently has been a source of both calories and mental comfort, but it requires personal rules/limits for safe use. I have a nice bong to use for smoking and have recently begun to use it more often, not just for pain relief, but for simple enjoyment. It was a little awkward to sneak off for a toke the first few times, because I'm the only one interested in cannabis at home, it is kept out of sight and smell. A couple beers, a bong hit and it's time to find cookies and ice cream, chips, chocolate... I have needed to gain some weight and this junk food binging has helped. The 165mg cannabis oil capsule is my current favorite because it imparts the distraction from pain but still allows the mental clarity required to get around normally. The 300mg dose and above tends to keep me at home, not wanting to drive anywhere because of concerns about being too distracted to be safe. Although when it happened, the night that I got a call to help a stranded family member, in freezing rain, it took about a minute to shake off the daze enough to drive out and do the recovery. So the effect has not been disabling for me, just distracting.

Regarding CBD, by extracting the oil from an all-CBD cannabis plant it is possible to save a lot of the expense. Having this oil on hand also makes it easier to get a higher amount of cannabis oil into your system, without being incapacitated. Using a counter top still helps with cost, recovery is around 75% and the aroma is quite a lot less. I am convinced that the coconut oil is helping me physically in many ways, so have started using in cooking, especially when baking cookies, which I do often in order to mask the smells of making the oil.

My report to you regarding this treatment method is that I feel better and am improving since starting, although it has been slow and a lot of work. There has not been a recurrence of the glial tumor, which beats the odds, but is not proof that the oil works, just that it makes me feel better. It might be working as an anti-tumor compound, I certainly hope so. The daily exercise includes some PT and redneck yoga, and I really think that is what is helping more than any other single thing. Not a vegan, but have a pretty healthy diet with added beer and candy, but zero fast food. The tumor pathology was a grade 2 ependymoma, so it not growing back is not too surprising, but they typically do come back and frequently as a higher grade, so inhibiting this regrowth is my primary focus. I have a couple meals a week heavy on the curry and have a bottle of black seed oil that I'm trying to figure out. Best of luck to you on your mission, let's find out if this cannabis oil works.:Rasta:

Hi circuit!
How are you? I do not see your FB profile any more. I hope you are all right :circle-of-love:

Doing well, thank you for asking. Still taking about half gram per day of edible cannabis oil, mostly CBD in the AM and high THC in the PM. Recently was admonished by a doc to cut back on exercise, the hours of staggering around have caused a bursitis condition that is pretty unpleasant, probably because of the pain reducing effects of cannabis, combined with my determination to get better and simply going at it too hard. There has not been tumor regrowth at this point, 6 1/2 years after surgery. In addition to daily edible cannabis oil, I take boswellia extract and juice cannabis leaves as the leaves are available. My best guess as to why there has not been tumor growth is that the combination of exercise, lower stress, healthy diet, cannabis oil, boswellia, together making an inhospitable environment for cancer cells. It has been a lot of work to get to this point and I am grateful for the support of the cannabis community that helped with discovering this method of treatment. It is not possible for me to prove that cannabis is a factor, but it might be and (in general) I do enjoy it.

It is likely that the different pathology, types of cancer cells, respond differently to cannabis oil, so I think it important to share what we are finding it useful against. I have tried to collect some of this data to see if there is a trend, but the posts on different forums are all over the place. The only trend I can see is that a lot of people are trying a variety of methods with various results. (not a trend) Some have nothing good to report, some try an unidentified compound, probably something that made the patient feel stoned, but absent dosage or concentration amounts. What I wish we could see is a collection of cases where the patients took a standard form of edible oil in a measured amount, against specific pathology, so we can see how well it works or doesn't. I have met a few brain tumor patients who are enjoying "remission" and take cannabis oil. There was news about a long term GBM4 survivor this week, who has been taking oil from a dispensary, but I cannot post details here due to site policy. Good luck to you, hope you have a happy story to post.

Forgot to respond about the FB page, gave it up after finding that, like these cannabis forums, the visitors are mostly looking for something other than edible cannabis oil information. I have found that the 'green rush' is mainly about money, which is not why I participate in the cannabis community. It might just be a side effect of cannabis consumption, but the incredibly high egos in the trade are off-putting. It would be nice to see a little science or an original idea once in a while and not just the brainless re-posting of nonsensical stories that have no foundation in fact. After having posts deleted here I am disappointed, but understand, this is not a place for medical research or sharing data, it is a commercial enterprise.:surrender:

I have been away from here myself also for a while.
My last scan was still as "no changes" in my brain tumor size.

Changes, what I have done since my last scan.
I drink alkaline mineralised water every day, about 2 liters.
I started with it 1,5 months ago.
Every morning I fill a carafe (1,7 L) with tap water. I add 0,5 tbs of Himalajan salt (the pink salt with minerals) and 0,5 tbs of soda powder (Na2CO3). I drink it within the day and sometimes more than one carafine. If your water is chlorinated, just use carbon filter to remove chloramines. (Cl and soda together taste bad too). No need to use ion exchange cartridges. Check your water analize before you remove everything with reverse osmosis. I have good bore well water, no need for reverse osmosis. Bottle water in my mind is not so good as alive water, if it is available. If not, then use just good water you can get.

Our body is 80% water. Salinity of the body liquids between cells is 0,9%. We need minerals and lots of water with them. Our body is energetic system and needs solvent, it needs water and minerals, mineralised water.
Buy pink salt and soda and try it. Amazing, how much better I feel while I am on this water. I have generated addiction for this water. I love the taste of it! Sometimes I add some lemon juice.
Today first time I added green chlorella powder. Terrible taste:) Very healthy, I keep it as one cup per day, the rest on my alkaline water I drink without chlorella.

Keep alkaline water away from food in your stomach. Just do not drink after the meal for some time. If it was light meal with veggies, then 1 hour. If proteins, keep longer. If you eat meat, probably 2 hours? I do not eat meat or milk products. First I had some "bubble up" effect but I cured it with probiotic food supplements. Apparently I had yeast in my guts, which caused it.

I was advised to do so by a doctor, who wrote a book about human bodies energy crisis. She is persecuted by medical community for it now. Her book is among top sellers in our country, people love her and her lectures are all crowded with people.

So Energy crisis is caused by acidification of the body. Most illnesses are a result of long term energy crises in our body.

Also I increased D3 daily amount from nonexistance to 10-15000 units per day. I was just physically very weak before I started D3 properly. Vitamine B12 I never stopped, being vegan I need it.

And, as Sue sais, breathe deeply. And exercise every day to keep your lymphs active.

Mistake, sorry. NaHCO3- sodiumbicarbonate it is. Baking soda.

You can use 4 salts instead of soda. This is a mixture of sodium, potassium bicarbonate, calcium and magnesium carbonate.
Guess what our bones are made of? Same mixture of carbonates. Our bones are huge vessel of carbonates, which body uses to neutralise acids in body, if it is in lack (result is osteoporosis).

Why is it we speak so little about maintaining alkaline body here. Is it so essential that everybody is just doing it anyway.
I drink my alkaline water every day now.
Baking Soda – The True Enemy of The Pharmaceutical Industry |

Hi JimmyGold!
CBD by itself is not good enough to treat cancer in most cases.
CBD will help and is often necessary to assist THC treatment but not to replace it by any means.

Hi RaveenBouy, hi everybody else!

Yes I am "still going strong". It is a good expression ;)
Last two years my tumor has been growing 1 cm per year, in one direction, where there is a room to go. My tolerance to cannabis oil kept reducing continuously. In the end it was only like 0,1 gram per day.
Parallel to cannabis oil I tried restricted vegan, raw vegan, mostly sprouts, everything in vegan world. Then I went to ketogenic vegan. Which was a horror.
And only then I found paleolithic carnivore diet. If you do not know yet what it is, then I give you some links:
https://www.paleomedicina.com/en
Integrative Engineering for Health
Go to youtube, and type in "CarnivoryCon 2019" . There is a lot of good presentations.
Myself I have joined Misha Sakharoff's "Beat the brain tumor" bootcamp. You can read about it on his page. I feel my foot are firmly on the ground. I am "going strong" for sure.
I send my best wishes to everybody who still may remember me and to all the new members of cannabis world.
My little advise would be that do not put all your eggs all in one pot ;)
And if you decide to go to the road of chemo/radiation, then before you do, be curious. Ask your doctor all about it. Google about it. Only after very good research take such decision.

My mom died because of a brain tumor, the doctor told us it can be heredity, so there is a chance that it will pass to me. I am afraid now because of the symptoms, i started to have headaches every morning and it worsens every day. My friend told me that certain drugs can help prevent or control them. I am afraid to go to a doctor, so i looked for an alternative solution and i came across this High CBD Seeds one kind of marijuana that can be used as a medicine. I am not sure if this thing works, does anybody tried it before? I need some help here...

Hi RaveenBouy, hi everybody else!

Yes I am "still going strong". It is a good expression ;)
Last two years my tumor has been growing 1 cm per year, in one direction, where there is a room to go. My tolerance to cannabis oil kept reducing continuously. In the end it was only like 0,1 gram per day.
Parallel to cannabis oil I tried restricted vegan, raw vegan, mostly sprouts, everything in vegan world. Then I went to ketogenic vegan. Which was a horror.
And only then I found paleolithic carnivore diet. If you do not know yet what it is, then I give you some links:
https://www.paleomedicina.com/en
Integrative Engineering for Health
Go to youtube, and type in "CarnivoryCon 2019" . There is a lot of good presentations.
Myself I have joined Misha Sakharoff's "Beat the brain tumor" bootcamp. You can read about it on his page. I feel my foot are firmly on the ground. I am "going strong" for sure.
I send my best wishes to everybody who still may remember me and to all the new members of cannabis world.
My little advise would be that do not put all your eggs all in one pot ;)
And if you decide to go to the road of chemo/radiation, then before you do, be curious. Ask your doctor all about it. Google about it. Only after very good research take such decision.
had a read of your story!!
i wondered after the first page if you were still fighting on!! nice to see that you are haha!!
keep it up! hope things work out for the good!

to the new poster, sorry i cant help direct but im sure someone will soon! if not here make a new thread uf you get little reply!! good luck!

Back
Top Bottom