Love It or Leave It?

• Love It

Votes: 55 51.4%
  • Leave It

Votes: 21 19.6%
  • Undecided

Votes: 31 29.0%

• Total voters
I don't like the way it makes anything in quotes a smaller and harder to read font than the 18 that I tried to size it up to so that I could read it to see if it made sense as I'm kind of high so it might not.

:green_heart:

@420 Hi Rob - I hope your move went ok, or is going ok if it’s still in progress. I can’t imagine how exhausted you must be atm from the virtual and physical migrations you’ve been having to manage! Hats off to you, man!

Just wanted to pickup on HG’s posts there and pop a word in for keeping the request about font readability on the list of forum tweaks to consider. It does seem relevant to a few. And some folks are posting in larger text (which I assume they’re changing manually each post) and TBH they are a lot easier to read on mobile when people do that. So I know it will seem a minor issue among the other priorities - just wanting to keep it in the mix!

And her point about adding some space around the emoticons is a good one too - it is very easy to choose the wrong ones on the phone and editing them out is fiddly.
:thumb:
:Namaste:

@420 Hi Rob - I hope your move went ok, or is going ok if it’s still in progress. I can’t imagine how exhausted you must be atm from the virtual and physical migrations you’ve been having to manage! Hats off to you, man!

Just wanted to pickup on HG’s posts there and pop a word in for keeping the request about font readability on the list of forum tweaks to consider. It does seem relevant to a few. And some folks are posting in larger text (which I assume they’re changing manually each post) and TBH they are a lot easier to read on mobile when people do that. So I know it will seem a minor issue among the other priorities - just wanting to keep it in the mix!

And her point about adding some space around the emoticons is a good one too - it is very easy to choose the wrong ones on the phone and editing them out is fiddly.
:thumb:

Thanks, Madame March of the Month Winner, which came about because of this kind of communication. You do it very well and we all very much appreciate it. :bravo::adore::thanks:

:circle-of-love:

The developers have yet to create a blog system to import the old blogs, it's still on our list along with emojis.

My dad died a few months ago, so it's taken some time to get back into the swing of things fully.

One day at a time, we're in this for the long haul.

Thank you for your patience, understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

The developers have yet to create a blog system to import the old blogs, it's still on our list along with emojis.

My dad died a few months ago, so it's taken some time to get back into the swing of things fully.

My condolences, Rob. :hug::love::hug:

At this point, my blogs would be something that would be nice to have but if I never get them back, I'm okay with that, too. :battingeyelashes:

Playing the long game! :thumb:

All best to you Rob!
:passitleft:

Sorry for your loss Rob. Sending love from Alaska! ... and a fatty
:ganjamon::passitleft:

Yes, sadly, sometimes a person's hands are tied while they wait for someone else to do a thing (which doesn't prevent the person from getting grief because of it).

it's taken some time to get back into the swing of things fully.

I couldn't express it well enough to even try, but know that I feel for you. We tried to remember the good - and the part of ourselves that wouldn't have been there had Pop not been the person he was, and kind of taught us how to be as people during his time here. But it was still rough (and still is, now and again - but less so now, when it is easier to recall the good things without the mountain of grief being attached to each and every memory). I find that, occasionally, I'll do a thing or even think about one... and "hear" his voice, giving me advice. The first time it happened was difficult, because I glanced up out of habit, expecting him to be there with me. I guess he still is, and always will be.

It gets better. It may not seem so now - but it does.

we are truly grateful.

I think we're all grateful to YOU. Wouldn't any of us be "here" using the forum if not for your long and unwavering efforts. There must have been times when the stress was high (especially before the sponsor thing really took off but the bills were still coming in each and every month, lol), when it would have been easier to just shut it down and do something else. I don't suppose that the average user really knows what goes into running a major Internet presence (especially one where the thing being discussed has had the... legal state(?) that it has - which, thankfully, has improved and continues to do so). It's a different universe altogether from the "Hey, look, friends, I just created a website and had 23 visitors in only one week!" kind of affair :rofl:.

That was lengthier than I had intended it to be, but shorter than many of my posts. Take care, and thanks again for everything (and you know what I mean, there ;) ).

I took a few to wrap my head around the news. I’m not a big contributor to this website. I’ve never spent the time to do a journal or even posted many pictures. But I just wanted you to know Rob, 420magazine helped enable a period of my life where I literally got to live out what for me was a dream. Its been such a positive experience. I eventually left the “business” and went in a new direction—settling down and started a family of my own. After a long period away, here I am again, meeting new people, sharing whatever nonsense pops into my head, and sponging off others. Here 420magazine still is, like that unshakable teacher that’s there and helps one grow and adapt in ways far beyond cultivation.

Not exactly sure where I’m going with this, but know, what you have created changed my life is a most positive way. I love 420magazine, the people here, and the mission. I’m sure I annoy the occasional member and get a mod to shake their head from time to time, but that’s just me, I’m a PITA. Who you are, and what you have organized here is forever a part of my life. I can get information online, but this is a home and family to me. You are appreciated and what you have created has helped change my world and make it a better place.

:hug::(:hug:my condolences Rob :hug:
I am glad you keep on struggling :green_heart:
Fly high :hug:
Happy to hear you are working on the blogs :hug: and I am all for more emojis :)
You want a list ;)

Back
Top Bottom