Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Undecided

Votes: 27 27.6%

• Total voters

Amy Gardner

Member of the Month: March 2018 - Photo of the Month: April, Dec 2018
You want a list ;)
Hi Birdy - he has a list :ciao::D

I ran a thread for Rob a while back collecting the most missed ones. They’re coming, be assured :high-five:

Hey Rob! I dropped a breadcrumb that seems to be bringing people here so seeing as it coincides with a few site upgrades I’ll say - very nice! FOr the most part.

Bookmarking, sharing features are a great inclusion! The interface feels more responsive too...

:nomo::thanks:

AngryBird

Member of the Month: Dec 2016
Hi Birdy - he has a list :ciao::D

I ran a thread for Rob a while back collecting the most missed ones. They’re coming, be assured :high-five:

Hey Rob! I dropped a breadcrumb that seems to be bringing people here so seeing as it coincides with a few site upgrades I’ll say - very nice! FOr the most part.

Bookmarking, sharing features are a great inclusion! The interface feels more responsive too...

:nomo::thanks:
hi :5:
Oo please share list :)

Amy Gardner

hi :5:
Oo please share list :)
Well, it’s whatever came out in that thread i linked ;) I gave it to Rob at the time - it was months ago now and it’s buried in DMs somewhere... it was done with the understanding that not all of them would come back so, at the time, it was a “speak now or...” kind of call...check out the thread maybe

And maybe the link wasn’t clear in my post above - intext linking often hides like that.

:Namaste:

Administrator
Staff member
Well, it’s whatever came out in that thread i linked ;) I gave it to Rob at the time - it was months ago now and it’s buried in DMs somewhere... it was done with the understanding that not all of them would come back so, at the time, it was a “speak now or...” kind of call...check out the thread maybe

And maybe the link wasn’t clear in my post above - intext linking often hides like that.

:Namaste:
I've had your pm open in a tab ever since you sent it, a few weeks after my father passed.

I'm still catching up on emails and pms from then, we'll get to it.

It's not an easy task, a few hours of work for me, before I pass it off to the programmers.

Thank you for your patience, understanding and support.

Amy Gardner

Graytail

Plant of the Year: 2014 - Plant of the Month: Dec 2014 - Nug of the Month: Feb 2015, Mar & Aug 2016, Dec 2017, Aug 2018, Jan 2019 - Nug of the Year: 2017 - Photo of the Month: June 2018
Thanks for all the new and restored emoticons, guys! :snowboating::headbanger::3:

Amy Gardner

:meditate:

Amy Gardner

stoneotter

Here's a frustration of mine. If I write something and then decide to upload a pic to the 420 site, by the time I load and download it to the written area the writing is gone. Sometimes there's a banner across the bottom saying there's a saved draft of it but it doesn't exist. Might be me but I haven't figured it out yet. I get around it by pics first when I have the presence of mind.. Thanks:meditate:

MrSauga

Photo of the Month - Sept 2018
I find refreshing the page normally brings the typing back up, if you haven't deleted the draft. It might just be a workaround to what you are describing. The other trick I do is I right click on the link I want to open, in your case uploading media, and select 'Open link in new tab'. That way you can do all you other stuff while maintaining your worktab.

stoneotter

I find refreshing the page normally brings the typing back up, if you haven't deleted the draft. It might just be a workaround to what you are describing.
Sometimes that works but not always. Other times there's a missing sentence or few words.

stoneotter

I find refreshing the page normally brings the typing back up, if you haven't deleted the draft. It might just be a workaround to what you are describing. The other trick I do is I right click on the link I want to open, in your case uploading media, and select 'Open link in new tab'. That way you can do all you other stuff while maintaining your worktab.
Yes I've done that. That works good too.

AngryBird

Member of the Month: Dec 2016
Here's a frustration of mine. If I write something and then decide to upload a pic to the 420 site, by the time I load and download it to the written area the writing is gone. Sometimes there's a banner across the bottom saying there's a saved draft of it but it doesn't exist. Might be me but I haven't figured it out yet. I get around it by pics first when I have the presence of mind.. Thanks:meditate:
You could always "copy" your written text, do your pics etc and paste if it is gone.
Although I have noticed that even if I move from page, text do reappear.

stoneotter

You could always "copy" your written text, do your pics etc and paste if it is gone.
Although I have noticed that even if I move from page, text do reappear.
I'll definitely try that if I'm writing a lot especially.

Top Bottom