Love It or Leave It?

• Love It

Votes: 55 51.4%
  • Leave It

Votes: 21 19.6%
  • Undecided

Votes: 31 29.0%

• Total voters
The app (for ios - iPad Pro) is totally blank. I deleted the app and re-installed it, now nothing but the great void when I open the app. It still seems to work when I go in through safari. Any thoughts?

The app (for ios - iPad Pro) is totally blank. I deleted the app and re-installed it, now nothing but the great void when I open the app. It still seems to work when I go in through safari. Any thoughts?
You have to log in through a browser not in app. But they made a phone friendly upgrade. Pretty user friendly imo

Does anyone know if there is still a way to check to see which "contacts/friends" are on-line?
Yes. Knew a it as soon as I was on the forum. Let me go find it one sec

Does anyone know if there is still a way to check to see which "contacts/friends" are on-line?
Click the forum button. Then scroll to near the bottom, past all the topics and sub topics. There is a list of members online

You have to log in through a browser not in app. But they made a phone friendly upgrade. Pretty user friendly imo
Thanks for the quick reply. I am logged in through safari. However the iOS app version 5.4.27 will not open. According to the Canadian App Store site 5.4.27 is the latest version and it is showing in the App Store as the latest version?

Thanks for the quick reply. I am logged in through safari. However the iOS app version 5.4.27 will not open. According to the Canadian App Store site 5.4.27 is the latest version and it is showing in the App Store as the latest version?
The app isn't functioning currently. I assume at some point what I see in the browser will be exactly what we see in the app. Essentially a more condensed and manageable version of the full site.

my threads are listing out oldest at the beginning to newest at the end. before there was an option to reverse that issue. is there a way now?..

i am trying to learn a new trick,,, and i have tried to find a way,,,, honest

The app isn't functioning currently. I assume at some point what I see in the browser will be exactly what we see in the app. Essentially a more condensed and manageable version of the full site.
The app has been shut down while we focus on our website, which is now 100% mobile friendly.

Please try viewing from a Google Chrome browser on your phone. :thanks:

Previous forums had an option to 'Search' within the thread you were reading itself. I see we still have the forum search function, however I haven't found how to search within a thread itself yet

Previous forums had an option to 'Search' within the thread you were reading itself. I see we still have the forum search function, however I haven't found how to search within a thread itself yet

You can try doing a site-search for this forum at your favorite web search engine, and adding the exact thread title within quotation marks, plus whatever term you're trying to find. It's... not a very good solution, though (doesn't return posts as results, only an entire page that the post is found in, if that makes any sense).

You can try doing a site-search for this forum at your favorite web search engine, and adding the exact thread title within quotation marks, plus whatever term you're trying to find. It's... not a very good solution, though (doesn't return posts as results, only an entire page that the post is found in, if that makes any sense).

Yeah that's tough, least if I know the user who posted the info I'm looking for I can still search key words through their name, hopefully the thread search is simple to fix, like selecting an option in the admin section :Namaste:

I would sure like to know how my member got to be so well known???

o_O

Think im gonna wait a few days till everything is workng correctly...theres to many issuies now that u go nuts navigating.trying to find stuff that isnt there..
Ill be back..:cool:
Im sure there bustin ass trying to get it runnin right..
Peace..
Take a break and go smoke a bowl..

Back
Top Bottom