Votes: 55 51.4%
  • Leave It

Votes: 21 19.6%
  • Undecided

Votes: 31 29.0%

• Total voters
You want a list ;)
Hi Birdy - he has a list :ciao::D

I ran a thread for Rob a while back collecting the most missed ones. They’re coming, be assured :high-five:

Hey Rob! I dropped a breadcrumb that seems to be bringing people here so seeing as it coincides with a few site upgrades I’ll say - very nice! FOr the most part.

Bookmarking, sharing features are a great inclusion! The interface feels more responsive too...

:nomo::thanks:

Hi Birdy - he has a list :ciao::D

I ran a thread for Rob a while back collecting the most missed ones. They’re coming, be assured :high-five:

Hey Rob! I dropped a breadcrumb that seems to be bringing people here so seeing as it coincides with a few site upgrades I’ll say - very nice! FOr the most part.

Bookmarking, sharing features are a great inclusion! The interface feels more responsive too...

:nomo::thanks:
hi :hug:
Oo please share list :)

hi :hug:
Oo please share list :)
Well, it’s whatever came out in that thread i linked ;) I gave it to Rob at the time - it was months ago now and it’s buried in DMs somewhere... it was done with the understanding that not all of them would come back so, at the time, it was a “speak now or...” kind of call...check out the thread maybe

And maybe the link wasn’t clear in my post above - intext linking often hides like that.

:Namaste:

Well, it’s whatever came out in that thread i linked ;) I gave it to Rob at the time - it was months ago now and it’s buried in DMs somewhere... it was done with the understanding that not all of them would come back so, at the time, it was a “speak now or...” kind of call...check out the thread maybe

And maybe the link wasn’t clear in my post above - intext linking often hides like that.

:Namaste:
I've had your pm open in a tab ever since you sent it, a few weeks after my father passed.

I'm still catching up on emails and pms from then, we'll get to it.

It's not an easy task, a few hours of work for me, before I pass it off to the programmers.

Thank you for your patience, understanding and support.

Here's a frustration of mine. If I write something and then decide to upload a pic to the 420 site, by the time I load and download it to the written area the writing is gone. Sometimes there's a banner across the bottom saying there's a saved draft of it but it doesn't exist. Might be me but I haven't figured it out yet. I get around it by pics first when I have the presence of mind.. Thanks:meditate:

I find refreshing the page normally brings the typing back up, if you haven't deleted the draft. It might just be a workaround to what you are describing. The other trick I do is I right click on the link I want to open, in your case uploading media, and select 'Open link in new tab'. That way you can do all you other stuff while maintaining your worktab.

I find refreshing the page normally brings the typing back up, if you haven't deleted the draft. It might just be a workaround to what you are describing. The other trick I do is I right click on the link I want to open, in your case uploading media, and select 'Open link in new tab'. That way you can do all you other stuff while maintaining your worktab.
Yes I've done that. That works good too.

Here's a frustration of mine. If I write something and then decide to upload a pic to the 420 site, by the time I load and download it to the written area the writing is gone. Sometimes there's a banner across the bottom saying there's a saved draft of it but it doesn't exist. Might be me but I haven't figured it out yet. I get around it by pics first when I have the presence of mind.. Thanks:meditate:
You could always "copy" your written text, do your pics etc and paste if it is gone.
Although I have noticed that even if I move from page, text do reappear.

Back
Top Bottom