Love It or Leave It?

• Love It

Votes: 55 51.4%
  • Leave It

Votes: 21 19.6%
  • Undecided

Votes: 31 29.0%

• Total voters
Actually that’s right Shed - it’s only available on tablet or desktop.

Having said that -

In this screenshot you will see that the new bold format of the text tools makes them span onto a 3rd line... leaving ample space for the ‘save draft’ button... Rob, is this a possibility?

:Namaste:

Oh ok ... bummer! Isn’t it odd then, that with that extra space available even with only 2 lines of tools, it still doesn’t appear in portrait mode. Oh well - hadn’t thought of it till this discussion about how not to lose draft posts, i can easily go back to not thinking about it! :thumb: Cheers @DrDoob

I posted this earlier in the Website Problems section but may have gone unnoticed.
Security alert box

I only mention it again since it has happened twice in the last 15 minutes. I'm not sure it's related to Chrome or just my system. But just started showing up since the updates a couple of weeks ago.
I don't know if anyone else is experiencing it.

Thanks Teddy.
It happened after that post 2 more times within 5 minutes but has been quiet since. Just random. It's almost like I close a thread and then move to the Alerts link quickly and click, but I can't reproduce it.
Could be a tough one to find if it's isolated. I'm not hearing anyone else but nothing to my knowledge.

Looks like text area has been adjusted

Normal I have 3 lines now, rotated I get one lonnggggggg and 1 it on 2nd line
And yes, save is on em

Will we ever be able to delete posts? i put up a custom nutrient schedule and now regret it because it's probably not very good lol.

Will we ever be able to delete posts? i put up a custom nutrient schedule and now regret it because it's probably not very good lol.

I don’t think that will ever be an option - so very easily abused, it could cause chaos!

If it’s past the time you can edit it, You can report the post to the mods and ask them to take it down - or replace the text in it (you can include the text you’d rather have).

I just recently asked them to replace the text of a post I had decided was too personal. I sent the request and the text as I’d prefer it and the mods (thankyou!) fixed it in about a week.

I don’t think that will ever be an option - so very easily abused, it could cause chaos!

If it’s past the time you can edit it, You can report the post to the mods and ask them to take it down - or replace the text in it (you can include the text you’d rather have).

I just recently asked them to replace the text of a post I had decided was too personal. I sent the request and the text as I’d prefer it and the mods (thankyou!) fixed it in about a week.

Awesome. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom