Brand new grower

FelixC

Hi, all due to some lifestyle changes my grower has had to stop, I myself do not use but rather need it for my wife's lupus and my grandfather. I have acquired 2 240w led lights, 180w extreme flower led light and a 90w led bloomboss ufo. 5 waterfarm 4 gallon buckets (2 gallon grow area) clay pellets and nutrients to go with, my idea was to build a closet in an unused part of my basement where I can keep everything, because I am new to this I am taking the slow and steady approach. I have started to frame everything for May end up being a 20x10 room. I have extra duct pieces and fans from my coal stove install which I will use to create positive airflow through the room. I plan on building a 5 gal bucket charcoal filter to help with odor, my question right is are my lights going be enough, my previous grower used hps for everything but had these led in a closet. I am trying to learn as much as I can and listen when people tell me I should have done this when I started. Thanks all, I've been reading on this forum for a while but now I'm really looking forward to being part of it.

Back
Top Bottom