Brand Spankin New ViparSpectra KS5000 Grows Herbies Seeds Collection In LOS

Highya SO,

Great looking ladies you have! GMP has some big buds on top! Great start! Bruce Banner has a lot of bud sites, so she may fatten up very nicely. One can hope! They all look very nice, man! Happy Smokin'

Highya SO,

Great looking ladies you have! GMP has some big buds on top! Great start! Bruce Banner has a lot of bud sites, so she may fatten up very nicely. One can hope! They all look very nice, man! Happy Smokin'
Yep, those two are pushing some nice cola structure with lots of buds orbiting on branches reaching for the light and finding it!
They are looking great! Bring on the fat buds!
Cue the music that I won't deny!
Put some in a pipe it'll make you fly!
To the sky to the sky my head up high!
When Fem Frosty tokes my head's in the sky!

Highya SO,

Looks like the snow storm is over your house and dumping snow. I looked at the doppler radar, and the majority of the storm is sitting on southern New England spinning like a nor'easter! We don't have any snow yet, some wind. Have fun! Happy Smokin'

Highya SO,

Looks like the snow storm is over your house and dumping snow. I looked at the doppler radar, and the majority of the storm is sitting on southern New England spinning like a nor'easter! We don't have any snow yet, some wind. Have fun! Happy Smokin'
Good morning Bode! It's rain here until after 2pm they say. West of here is getting it. I got my new snow blower on Friday so that will be fun! Just like to keep the lights on main power.

Thanks Dust! HooHoo, Mother Nature decided to run the snow 3 hours early! It's a Blizzy right now! Calm at the moment.
Things are looking grisly up there! :rolleyes:

Yep, those two are pushing some nice cola structure with lots of buds orbiting on branches reaching for the light and finding it!

Cue the music that I won't deny!
Put some in a pipe it'll make you fly!
To the sky to the sky my head up high!
When Fem Frosty tokes my head's in the sky!
Looking happy n healthy with good color šŸ‘top notch work my friend. CLšŸ€ :thumb: :popcorn::Namaste:

Things are looking grisly up there! :rolleyes:
Now that I've retired from a 60+ mile a day commute I can tell you I don't mind it personally. I'm an extreme experience loving person so it's right up my alley! I feel for the folks out there right now making a living in it!
3 inches of mush in the yard and light wind. Solid internet, power, we're good for now.

Now that I've retired from a 60+ mile a day commute I can tell you I don't mind it personally. I'm an extreme experience loving person so it's right up my alley! I feel for the folks out there right now making a living in it!
3 inches of mush in the yard and light wind. Solid internet, power, we're good for now.
"Retired." My favorite word in the entire English language!

I hope things don't get too crazy. Some of the wind predictions are pretty severe when snow is in play.

"Retired." My favorite word in the entire English language!

I hope things don't get too crazy. Some of the wind predictions are pretty severe when snow is in play.
Thankfully mine too!
Stay toastie Otter!
Mmmm I feel warmly hugged! We made it through without a hitch! Not even a light flicker. 3 inches of slushy snow flew threw the new blower like butter! We got spared while 30 or 40 miles west from here got almost 3 feet!

Back
Top Bottom