Brand Spankin New ViparSpectra KS5000 Grows Herbies Seeds Collection In LOS

Exceptionally beautiful and well-grown! :love: Hope you have a nice day Otter.

Highya SO,

I agree with Valerie. Gorgeous buds everywhere! Bruce Banner sure is a looker! Are they all SIP's? Or is just the one alone in a tent? Warming up up here for now. Seems real nice!! Happy Smokin'

Highya SO,

I agree with Valerie. Gorgeous buds everywhere! Bruce Banner sure is a looker! Are they all SIP's? Or is just the one alone in a tent? Warming up up here for now. Seems real nice!! Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode! These are in soil. Yes only the one SIP for now in the 3 x 3. Next grow will have all SIP's.
It's beautiful here too! Getting some rain tomorrow and the rest of the week but in liquid form is fine by me!

TUESDAY FLOWER UPDATE

Good day folks! Today these plants are cracking the 30's of days in flower! About half way there! Budding is coming on well. Bruce Banner continues to push! She smells glorious!
Mimosa Shot is the comeback kid! She's filling up with bud and smelling sweet!

Then there's Ms Blueberry Hill! What a pretty bunch of bud she's producing! Woofa! Purple city!

Next we have the Lady, GrandMommy Purple! Her health seems strongest of all and is pumping out the colas!

And who's left, oh The Mighty Bruce Banner! Nothing is getting in the way of this Incredible Hulk!

These @Herbies Seeds ladies are all living happily ever after under this awesome KS5000 light from @ViparSpectra !

TUESDAY FLOWER UPDATE

Good day folks! Today these plants are cracking the 30's of days in flower! About half way there! Budding is coming on well. Bruce Banner continues to push! She smells glorious!

Then there's Ms Blueberry Hill! What a pretty bunch of bud she's producing! Woofa! Purple city!

Next we have the Lady, GrandMommy Purple! Her health seems strongest of all and is pumping out the colas!

And who's left, oh The Mighty Bruce Banner! Nothing is getting in the way of this Incredible Hulk!

These @Herbies Seeds ladies are all living happily ever after under this awesome KS5000 light from @ViparSpectra !
Healthy and beautiful. :bravo:

Highya SO,

Some gorgeous buds there!! I say that every time, but it's true! Anyone would be happy to grow like that!! Grandmommy Purple looks like she's changing color. They're all lookers!! Happy Smokin'

TUESDAY FLOWER UPDATE

Beautiful color massive buds, that’s top notch growing my brother. CL🍀 :bravo: :adore::Namaste:

TUESDAY FLOWER UPDATE

is

they look stunning, all of them. is it herbies genetics or u being a skilled grower? or both??? Keep it up! can imagine the yield already

Highya SO,

Some gorgeous buds there!! I say that every time, but it's true! Anyone would be happy to grow like that!! Grandmommy Purple looks like she's changing color. They're all lookers!! Happy Smokin'
Hey Bode! GrandMommy Purple does look to be making changes. She's filling in nice and thick too! Blueberry Hill is transforming into something different now too!
Beautiful spears Otter.
Thanks Carmen they're all in full bloom! Mmmmm!
Beautiful color massive buds, that’s top notch growing my brother. CL🍀 :bravo: :adore::Namaste:
Thanks Cap'n! That's the LOS! The excellent genetics from Herbies Seeds and of course great light from this ViparSpectra KS5000!
they look stunning, all of them. is it herbies genetics or u being a skilled grower? or both??? Keep it up! can imagine the yield already
You're awesome Morty! Thank you! I imagine the yield every time I look at them!

TUESDAY FLOWER UPDATE

All of 'em are nice & frosty! Bruce Banner is one of my favs! I love the way the buds stack up & I love the buzz, not to mention the flavor, and if I remember correctly, it was pretty easy to trim. Mine foxtailed & I loved it! It's like a little bonus...

All of 'em are nice & frosty! Bruce Banner is one of my favs! I love the way the buds stack up & I love the buzz, not to mention the flavor, and if I remember correctly, it was pretty easy to trim. Mine foxtailed & I loved it! It's like a little bonus...
Hey Rob, that Banner is one I haven't tried yet and now that you described it I can see this one developing like that. She smells so nice! They're on the fast track now!

BUDDING UP UPDATE HAPPY THURSDAY!

Good day everyone! Had a friend over to pick up my old snow blower and we hit the Do-si-do bones pretty well! Her husband was designated driver so we whooped it up! Talked old days and loaded it into the minivan. I'm still hittin that bone.
The ladies need water nonetheless and I got some pics while I wet em down. Sure stinks just right in there!

WEEEEEEEEEE!

Back
Top Bottom