Brazillian Haze

Smokin Moose

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex Moderator
Not the best pics, but this are my fav pipes, and a jar of Brazillian Haze from my last grow. There is 2 oz in the jar (2 crown buds).

my_pics.jpg

This is my Turkish hash pipe with inlay silver. Very smooth pipe.

and_pipe_003.jpg

Lookin' good Moose.

Yeah me like me like:=)

Looking good! I love the pipes, more pics Moose.. :)

Do you have small hands Moose?
That cola came off the end of a lateral branch judging by the shape of the bud. Is it fluffy, mediem density or a hard nugget? And give a light background if you have time. Normal height, flowertime, ect.

This bud came from the base of the central main cola. It is a typical fluffy haze bud.
I grew this bud under a 1000W MH. The seeds were from Nirvana, originally White Widow. This bud is a rare recessive throwback to the Brazillian Haze mother of the White Widow.
It flowered for 95 days and reached a height of 5'. There were 5 large colas only! This was quite strange as the Haze are normally a lot taller and much more branched. I suspect the Sth Indian father of this strain had an influence in keeping height down.
I grew the haze in an organic grow, using basic nutrients, and sea tea to promote and prolong flowering.

Here is a shot of the Brazillian Haze. Note the dates and size increase. The dried bud earlier in the post came from the base of "Jumbo".

DSC00523.jpg

You can clearly see why I call this bud Jumbo!
DSC00545.jpg

Large variations in pheno types with nirvana's white widow. I had one of those too but did not flower it for as long.

100_1773.JPG

The poor girl was nowhere close to finishing when I clipped her. But at the time I was doing perpetual grows and nolonger had the space for her.

Moose, I'm still stunned everytime I see these pictures. Simply amazing!

U, that plant is definitely gorgeous too!

Back
Top Bottom