Breaker tripped in flower and time jumped - Need answers asap

GoonNugs420

I'm currently 2 weeks and 3 days in to flower and my breaker tripped on me a hour before lights out and so I did the standard procedure i.e. Unplug ballast from timer so it turns on at the right time. Well I usually run 7 to 7 but I noticed today the light didn't turn off until 8 my guess it turns on at 8 aswell waking up extra er. I'm quite new to this and I'm not sure if I should leave it alone for the rest of flower or reset the timer back to the normal on off times

I'm currently 2 weeks and 3 days in to flower and my breaker tripped on me a hour before lights out and so I did the standard procedure i.e. Unplug ballast from timer so it turns on at the right time. Well I usually run 7 to 7 but I noticed today the light didn't turn off until 8 my guess it turns on at 8 aswell waking up extra er. I'm quite new to this and I'm not sure if I should leave it alone for the rest of flower or reset the timer back to the normal on off times
As long as she gets the required dark period she will be fine. Even if it is an hour more darkness

"carpe diem"

Back
Top Bottom