Breakfast In Paris!

Does anyone have a good idea on what they do with their waste ro water??!! I’m thinking about sending the waste water to a separate large tank outside my home in order to use it on all the lawn equipment I have to tend to on a weekly basis!! Does anyone have any clever ideas that they use their waste water on!? I’m not someone that likes to waste or see water being used while others aren’t drinking enough water in our world so it would be a nice thought on my mind if I didn’t contribute to the wasting. So far I’ve been letting it drain into my trash can style brewer and using the waste water to form ice for bubble extraction(I drain the water threw a final funnel filter to get an turds I may have collected along the drainage) but other than them two ideas I’m spent on what else I can do. Any one can chime in if they want too...:passitleft:
I feed the lawn haha

I feed the lawn haha
Unfortunately that’s where it’s headed to for me as well lol, but since I’ve been out side a lot lately I’ve been wanting to install something to catch it all. I have to power wash daily!!!:lot-o-toke:

Damn, that looks like alot of fun Moto. Ive never been on a snowboard but grew up surfing and skateboarding. Transportation was a 125yz dirt bike..lol
Glad you were able to get outside and get some fresh air.
Hope all is growing well sparkey!!!!!:passitleft:!Lol I forgot to mention them other scars that look really suspicious of what people call a track mark are what I call wearing shorts for yearsssss weedeating around rocks for my carrier path :lot-o-toke:others are dirtbike crashes and other accidents in life!! Figured I’d throw that in their so I don’t throw anyone off the wrong thinking path if reading this one day!!!

Motto my man! You're killing it over here, I'm sorry I fell behind....for some reason or another I don't get all the notifications.

Dude I don't even know where to start, they all look so damn amazing :high-five:

And I lm not sure if I said it or not, but congratulations on the win!!

Motto my man! You're killing it over here, I'm sorry I fell behind....for some reason or another I don't get all the notifications.

Dude I don't even know where to start, they all look so damn amazing :high-five:

And I lm not sure if I said it or not, but congratulations on the win!!
Thanks brother!! Much appreciated!! It’s crazy what a crafted mind will do once thc and all other letters and phrases cannabis has in it too does after a long wake up call!! :high-five:

Thanks brother!! Much appreciated!! It’s crazy what a crafted mind will do once thc and all other letters and phrases cannabis has in it too does after a long wake up call!! :high-five:
What kind of light is that again?

What kind of light is that again?
Had to use sf4000 and a sf2000 on this lady, but hoping to be able to get a different light soon! Northern was only on 420 watts of sf. Over kill I know but I tried planning it but ended up stretching a little more than I was planning for the hight of the room she’s in.

Had to use sf4000 and a sf2000 on this lady, but hoping to be able to get a different light soon! Northern was only on 420 watts of sf. Over kill I know but I tried planning it but ended up stretching a little more than I was planning for the hight of the room she’s in.
Damn man, that's awesome, can't wait to see the numbers on this one!

Looking good man!!
I'm waay behind on this site between work and taking care of Mrs Cough
I here ya my friend in about 2 weeks I might have to talk my brother into helping me post stuff so that I’m keeping 420 happy with this new gsc grow I’m about to do!! When I get into quadruple tasking like your doing things like my phone become more of a night time thing if my brain lets me even open my phone by the time the head hits the pillow!!!

Damn man, that's awesome, can't wait to see the numbers on this one!
Ill keep you posted on her final weigh in when she’s done. I try and get a dry weight once done hangin and then a cure weight if tiger and pumba don’t get to the stash before I do that is:cheesygrinsmiley:

Ill keep you posted on her final weigh in when she’s done. I try and get a dry weight once done hangin and then a cure weight if tiger and pumba don’t get to the stash before I do that is:cheesygrinsmiley:
Tag me please...lol....I don't want to chance missing out. :Namaste:

Just learned how to tag so I’ll make sure and keep you in the loop lol!! :high-five:
Thanks, I just moved and got a completely new setup on its way. My head is split in a hundred different directions :rofl:, and my memory isn't that great to start with.

Thanks, I just moved and got a completely new setup on its way. My head is split in a hundred different directions :rofl:, and my memory isn't that great to start with.
Lmao brotha stay tuned for photo of the month because I have something funny to post since this will be the last run in this room! I’m no longer going to use this room and planning to move to my property I’ve been waiting 7 years to do somthing with now here during summer months!:passitleft:cheers to the move my friend!!!

Lmao brotha stay tuned for photo of the month because I have something funny to post since this will be the last run in this room! I’m no longer going to use this room and planning to move to my property I’ve been waiting 7 years to do somthing with now here during summer months!:passitleft:cheers to the move my friend!!!
Hope your move goes smoothly as well brother. :passitleft:

Man I wish I had friends :lot-o-toke:
This northern genetic has to keep going some way!!! I was able to get her to drop one pollen sac and idk weather to send to the time capsule or spread the dust on some lucky mothers child one day in the near future:nervous-guy:ohhh yeah remi says hi!!! Turd was rocking my rocking chair like she’s 90 already!!!:rofl:

76977630-58CA-4C17-A04D-4D7AECDFF4FF.jpeg

1A30D9FC-30EC-41A3-B1BB-994D20620757.png

42DC8513-7123-4D99-88FF-1B1CB64B3358.jpeg

Update on w/c!!! She’s smelling good looking amazing trichs a sparkling!! Looking into my eyes with that look like Ummm heyyy you I’m almost ready clean that drool mess up and wait a couple more days will ya!!! :rofl: Haha I feel like I’m talking to myself but it’s better than shrugging off my humor on my dogs mind! She’s already thinking I’m a nut case!!:ganjamon:

9825F2F4-C936-4774-ACDD-AF93D826F344.jpeg

F09B9A01-5208-4415-A1BE-EF3CA30B5FF3.jpeg

E5E60029-B432-4DC6-A2E4-2511EB33FC52.jpeg

D83A3C5C-4888-4843-8EBE-271B22393055.jpeg

97DF041E-14EC-42BC-ACD5-DC92480B4E57.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom