Breaking Brix: Buck's DIYs

Here's a few more pics of my Mac girl which is alien cookies/(Columbian X Starfighter) I think lol. But I made some f2's to do a big hunt with. This should open the genetics up to find something special

Hope everyone is having a terrific Humpday:Namaste::green_heart::passitleft:

Here's a few more pics of my Mac girl which is alien cookies/(Columbian X Starfighter) I think lol. But I made some f2's to do a big hunt with. This should open the genetics up to find something special

Hope everyone is having a terrific Humpday:Namaste::green_heart::passitleft:
Holy hell Buck... those are some great bud shots! Looking great as always!

Nice shade of purple on those buds - kinda pinkish? :love:

Yeah, I think Buck's been consistently turning out some of the best produce among us! :bravo::thumb:

I may let few beans go if anyone is interested, kinda need to buy a 36,000 btu mini split.

Here's a few of beans I've been hoarding up lol. Hope everyone is having a great weekend, Fourth of July is just around the corner:Namaste::passitleft:

To buy mini split you can check with one of the sponsors. Mini Split Warehouse sells all kinds of ductless mini split system.

Here's a few bud shots of my wedding crasher girl. She's wedding cake/ purple punch by symbiotic genetics. I'm glad I took a few cuts, I have to run this girl again, seedless lol. But shes throwing down the frost too. I've been lucky in the frost department

Hope everyone is having a great Friday :Namaste::green_heart::surf::passitleft:

Been gone for a while. Weeks. Think this is the worst run I have ever done. Heat sucks. Humidty wrong. Lost 6 as males. I'm on week five. I had to put my pistol on the market just so I could pay back buck. Oh well. I'll build another one. So this is week five and I'm really disappointed. I was away for two weeks. Oh, and buck. brush your teeth with your left hand. Gets it in the motion of using it better. I know the feeling. My little girls are great under the vero's.

Been gone for a while. Weeks. Think this is the worst run I have ever done. Heat sucks. Humidty wrong. Lost 6 as males. I'm on week five. I had to put my pistol on the market just so I could pay back buck. Oh well. I'll build another one. So this is week five and I'm really disappointed. I was away for two weeks. Oh, and buck. brush your teeth with your left hand. Gets it in the motion of using it better. I know the feeling. My little girls are great under the vero's.

They aren't looking too bad. I can't really tell from pic, is light too close or over watered? The one your holding in last pic looks good. May just have to get a run or 2 in to get dialed in.

I was starting to think you got locked up, haven't seen ya around past couple weeks lol. Hope all is good brother :Namaste::green_heart::passitleft:

They aren't looking too bad. I can't really tell from pic, is light too close or over watered? The one your holding in last pic looks good. May just have to get a run or 2 in to get dialed in.

I was starting to think you got locked up, haven't seen ya around past couple weeks lol. Hope all is good brother :Namaste::green_heart::passitleft:
Getting stuck in Hoopa here in Cali is like being locked up lol. Gunshots every night. Everyone in the town is on drugs. It's like the wild west out there, but my best friend lives there. Yea. I can't raise the light anymore. Have the problem with the 480 running at 370. So yes, my tops are getting 1200 micromules with no c02. I can't turn it down because of the lower buds. There is just a list of things wrong. I let them get too big. My tray is way too high. Can't get temps dialed in. 1 gallon pots for those plants??? come on. Just all wrong. I'll try and get some better photos. Don't have camera on phone. I'm using a panasonic dmc-fx3. Why the photos look like shit.

Yo Buck,
I understand our pursuit for perfection in this heat wave....
but your plants consistently wear trich coated sweaters.:love::love:
:popcorn:

Been stuck at damn doctors office all week, ugh. But here's some random pics I took. My veg room is packed. Just popped a grape gasoline by Compound, starduster by dynasty, and stagger lee by alien genetics. So far I've gotten 100% germ rate.

Also I just put Chem d/4dd into flower room. It's a tester from peopleunderthestairs genetics.

Here's a little pic of a cut I took halfway thru flower, Mac, she's starting to reveg now.

Here's some random pics of girls in flower room. These are about to finish up, and it looks like I'm gonna have seeds for days lol.

Hope everyone is gonna have an awesome weekend :Namaste::green_heart::theband::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom