Breaking Brix: Buck's DIYs

I took a few pics of my veg room. So far everything is doing decent. I have a couple chemd/4dd crosses that I'm trying to get dialed in before I flip. I have 3, and all 3 have been pain in the ass. Very picky plants, they love cal/mag, been having to add it to docs system this round.

Hope everyone is having great start to the weekend :Namaste::green_heart::passitleft:

Here's a few pics, I just wish I was getting more females than males, I've been getting 30% female.

I did put 2 Chem d/4dd's in flower room

I did start 4 of each of starduster by dynasty and stagger lee by alien

More beans lol

I've been trimming all week, I'm getting close to chop on my wedding crasher girl, I can't wait to run her again, but seedless lol

Hope everyone is having a great weekend :Namaste::green_heart::passitleft:

I finally just chopped last 2 girls of the last run. Been sicker than shit past few,haven't gotten out of bed much, but did happen to watch 20 effin seasons of law and order lmao. Here's a few pics of my Mac girl I chopped today. She's a purple pheno, I've had same day and night temps, 75.

Hope everyone is having a great hump day:Namaste::passitleft:

Hey buck and girls. I haven't been around for a while. My run was the worst I have ever done in 20 years. Dude, I messeged you about that 480. I do not get it. The new one is still running at 377.5 without the potentiometer on it. So it means I can still send you the other one at 1750ma if you want it. What the fuck am I missing here that both 480's are maxing out at that 377? Could it be a power loss issue at my stupid wago connectors from the driver? Could it be the cord I am using from the driver to the lights? Do I have a bad panel in the line. Six boards should be sucking up 80 watts a piece. I'm dumbfounded.

Back
Top Bottom