Breaking Brix: Buck's DIYs

Idk man, Buck you always claim that it’s luck... but I’ll be honest. I don’t think it matters what genetic you run, I think you’re just a master. Sure sometimes the leaves are burnt up, but you’re just getting this down so well, all your plants are awesome! So come now, you gotta admit... you have skills my man!!:passitleft:

Thanks for the kind words :Namaste::green_heart::passitleft:

Yea been feeling better and bored lol, how you been doing Mr Hook? I just sat down and got one ready to burn lol:Namaste::passitleft:

...pretty good Buck...a few little things that come with getting old...gotta quit going to the Doc...every time time I do, he finds something else...:rofl:...had a pretty good season in the shed...got more produce than I know what to do with...missus' h00k just shakes her head...:laugh:...will be running 4 or 6 plants in the "kit" next spring...looking forward to that...anyways...take care, and keep pumping out those gorgeous girlz...:thumb::high-five:...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:...

...pretty good Buck...a few little things that come with getting old...gotta quit going to the Doc...every time time I do, he finds something else...:rofl:...had a pretty good season in the shed...got more produce than I know what to do with...missus' h00k just shakes her head...:laugh:...will be running 4 or 6 plants in the "kit" next spring...looking forward to that...anyways...take care, and keep pumping out those gorgeous girlz...:thumb::high-five:...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:...

Thanks, you've got your shed a rockin. I've been trying to burn up all the nutes I've stockpiled over the years lol. I've fed bushes, blackberries, pretty much everything that's green lol.
:Namaste::green_heart::passitleft:

Here's a group shot of flower room from yesterday at wake up time. I miss calculated on the stretch this last run. I had 3 testers they had zero stretch. But everyone is happy and healthy. I start off at 600 watt wake up, then hour later another 1000 watts comes on. Seems like 1600 watts of led has been covering 5x8 or 6x8 good.

I sampled some of the Mac f2's I made, smells and tastes like banana pudding, potent but a good daytime medicine

Hope everyone having a good Sunday :Namaste::green_heart::passitleft:

Just awesome Buck! Your plants always look to have more frost than your fair share. I think you're cheating somehow.

It seems you've grown out a lot of cookie crosses. I love the looks and frost of them but I have yet to smoke a cookie cross that didn't make feel a little down. I thought it was just me but I've seen others mention they didn't like the buzz that it was kind of depressing. What are your thoughts?

Weird question to Buck or anyone else. I lost like 1/4p this run to black mold, which I have never encountered indoors. I noticed that it started in all of the holes in the stems that I topped on my plants. Is there anything out there to like plug your stem with like some silicon lol or something to close it up? Never had to deal with this before. HEY, you still have not posted the photo's of your press, or did you and I am just an idiot again. I'm glad to hear that you are feeling well. Made my day bro.

Just awesome Buck! Your plants always look to have more frost than your fair share. I think you're cheating somehow.

It seems you've grown out a lot of cookie crosses. I love the looks and frost of them but I have yet to smoke a cookie cross that didn't make feel a little down. I thought it was just me but I've seen others mention they didn't like the buzz that it was kind of depressing. What are your thoughts?

Maybe, I ran cherry vanilla cookies from dynasty, it's my favorite so far, great buzz, potent but still get out and move. I've had one, was strong, made me lay around, it was depressing. I'm on the hunt lol, but I think I'll be going back to the cherry vanilla cookies, it was first strain I ran in the kit. It's platinum gsc/ miss universe I think is the cross. My buddy complained, he smoked at bedtime and stayed up all night lol

Some of the heavy indicas put me down, another reason been running hybrids, but I gotta get a nice sativa in the mix, a 12-14 week max though. I don't have patience for a 20 weaker lol.

Weird question to Buck or anyone else. I lost like 1/4p this run to black mold, which I have never encountered indoors. I noticed that it started in all of the holes in the stems that I topped on my plants. Is there anything out there to like plug your stem with like some silicon lol or something to close it up? Never had to deal with this before. HEY, you still have not posted the photo's of your press, or did you and I am just an idiot again. I'm glad to hear that you are feeling well. Made my day bro.

When I was kid my grandma mixed up some concoction to smear on her trees when she pruned, maybe just use mud, just to plug, just gotta last couple days until healed back.

Here's the rosin press I put together

But I was looking at sponsors, DabPress I think is name has a nice looking set that's more compact for just about same price

It's lot smaller, I was gonna show this to greytail. Setup on table, do your pressing and put back on shelf or garage. I've seen similar kits on IG but got for around $2000. I got $450 in my diy and it takes up lot of space

Someone was asking me about how I keep mother plants around. It's funny, I'll just leave in solo cups , I have 1 that's been in cup for almost a year, jelly breath. In these pics are Zurple Punch from inhouse genetics. They've been in solos for 6 months lol
She's not the prettiest but still alive.

In this next pic I have her sister that I transplanted into a 1 gal last week. She's starting to pretty up some

I know there's better ways to keep, but Im lazy and this is super easy but can be a pain in the ass to get back healthy :Namaste::passitleft:

I do the same thing.:rofl::high-five:

I just abuse the poor things. But as you say, the objective is to keep them alive - doesn't matter what condition they're in. Yours look better than mine. :D

The only downside I could think of was possible epigenetic drift while under that stress.

I do the same thing.:rofl::high-five:

I just abuse the poor things. But as you say, the objective is to keep them alive - doesn't matter what condition they're in. Yours look better than mine. :D

The only downside I could think of was possible epigenetic drift while under that stress.

Yea, I need to read up more. I have a few books I've picked up over past year.

Did you see the pic of the press I screenshot. That's a great deal, can't hardly build much cheaper. And it's portable, just bring it in to squish then take back to garage :passitleft:

Yea I need to read up more in that. And some strains are such a pain to nurse back lol. But it takes up so little space.

Did you see that little table top press I screenshot? That looks like nice setup, and portable. And it's about same price as building one.:passitleft:

I missed that! Thanks.

I had decided I could get along with a good tabletop press, but even that is pretty bulky.

That Dabpress looks good - takes up a lot less space! And the prices are coming down.

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom