Breaking Brix: Buck's DIYs

Gotta have some purple bud in rotation, here's another tester from strayfox, pink rose/sleeping Iraqi She's got a couple weeks to go I think. I'm not sure what day she is, I stop counting after cat drench lol

She's a good yeilder too, hope everyone is having a great weekend :Namaste::green_heart::passitleft:

Wonderful!

Here's how I look at such things:

you have lots of nice plants that are healthy. You have one plant that is trouble, is too big already and has purple stems, etc. Cull it. Be done with it and put your energy into the healthy, happy ones.

Under your circumstances, they all look amazing. Cull that one and your garden will be all positive. You need that, and your plants need that.

It happens to me too.

I really don't advise using that seaweed product bro....way too much K.

Purple stems?! I need your knowledge wise veteran lol. Idk if you can see my posts somehow from my profile?

Hey bro. You know how I disappear every now and again. So one of my boards fried. What I'm trying to figure out is... I gave you that 480 1.75. I'm now down to 5 boards (on that driver) and it will only give me 63 watts per board. So are we all going to move to the 301'b? Trying to throw a bunch of crap out there to my bro's all at the same time. Check this out. How the fuck do I get catipillers indoors? Alsmost ruined everything. Squishing little green men is not my thing. Anyways, I hope you are feeling well. Seems like you are since your weed looks better than ever. Power to the pistells.

Happy New Year! Buck...here's to better health and better gardens(if that's even possible;))...best wishes to you sir!...:thumb::high-five:...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:...

Dude. If he had a better garden it would be like the death star blowing up when they remade it. All those trichomes flying out into space.

Attachments

• mcnweclxg7uh7j9dhccw.png
    mcnweclxg7uh7j9dhccw.png
    351.7 KB · Views: 91
Back
Top Bottom