Breaking Brix: Buck's DIYs

LOL, no no... I just meant never mind about the 7gal pots... Still a great list, sounds like it'll be interesting for sure. Please be sure to drop a link when you get started!

I was doing 16-2 gallon in hydro. prob do 9-5 gallon or so with this system. see what happens.

Hey Buck...top of the day to ya bud!...sort of all cought up here now! Yes ..the BCP....very vigorous and mighty tasty produce sir! Got to smoke some of Neikos in Jamaica.Mine are doing well in dbhbb first run!.Cheers my friend!:high-five:
Also doing the same two strains next grow too.BCP's are out of the soil as of yesterday....waitin on the two Star Pupils.

Nice! Is that the sativa you were talking about? I see what looks like 2 litter bottle sized colas, length not width obviously.

:thumb:
No, ill get some pics of her this evening, she's been so damn picky, she liked double strength drenches up till her 2 cat drenches. Then she changed, last 2 has been at just a hair under normal drench, 1ml per gal of soil. She's not the frostiest, but I think she'll be some fine smoke, hopefully it'll be more uplifting instead of couch lock :Namaste:

Also doing the same two strains next grow too.BCP's are out of the soil as of yesterday....waitin on the two Star Pupils.
Yea those bcp's look great, beautiful colors, I think your gonna love the smoke of both. I keep hearing how good the star pupil is, looking forward to your smoke report :passitleft:

Here's my lone sativa, she's been picky, maybe day 70 plus or minus a week, can't remember lol

Here's my frosty girl, still drinking a gal of water every other day

That Hashplant looks like it's in the chop window. :slide:

Especially if you want to keep the sativa side of it It looks delicious! I want some! I got a taste of Doc's Paki and I wish I had some good hashy weeds in my collection. :love:

Here's my frosty girl, still drinking a gal of water every other day

Awesome Buck! Those are some large colas! :high-five:

:popcorn: Man....I still say those plants are fake.
No freakin way! ;)

Looking really good here Buck. You have some nice frost coming on.
This one sativa is growing on me, going to start running 1 every round I think. This girl is picky went from doubling drenches to just giving .5 ml per gal of soil. She's perking back up now. I'm gonna check out ace and see what they have

Back
Top Bottom