Breaking Brix: Buck's DIYs

Hey there Buck! Happy to see you’re back, and with more beautiful buds I see! Those nuds looks tasty... but idk if I could smoke it smelling like that:rofl:
Haha, yea she has a funky smell for sure. But I cut a few sample limbs, after drying it has more garlic and chemmy taste. Gonna be some nice smoke.

Here's a couple bud pics of my garlic Zkittles, this girl smells like menthol candy. I took cuts, I'm gonna run all these girls a few more times.

Here's a few girls vegging, I've already transplanted sundae Driver/ skunk-tangie into her new 10 gal pot.

Hey there Buck! Happy to see you’re back, and with more beautiful buds I see! Those nuds looks tasty... but idk if I could smoke it smelling like that:rofl:
So uh, diesel is ok though? Never thought a skunk would taste good either. Fruitloops and berries for everyone. Those are the only good flavors? Never thought I'd smoke crack, but there is some green one out there. In fact.. I'm growing it. K. Just messing. When pickle flavored strain comes out. I'll be stoked.

I got some new 10 gal pots to try out. These are 10 actual gals. I just gotta get a stick of 1.25 pvc drain pipe and end caps. These pots have a place to stick the pipe in to get pots off the floor. Also have a drain spout, gonna tie all pots together and drain into a bucket. I've already transplanted a sundae Driver/skunk-tang bx into the new pots. Once I get these set up in flower room I won't have to remove, these pots have a 10 gal mesh grow bag that inserts into bucket. Also I have arms that snap into top to hold stakes, so don't have to stab the dirt anymore.

:Namaste::passitleft:

I got some new 10 gal pots to try out. These are 10 actual gals. I just gotta get a stick of 1.25 pvc drain pipe and end caps. These pots have a place to stick the pipe in to get pots off the floor. Also have a drain spout, gonna tie all pots together and drain into a bucket. I've already transplanted a sundae Driver/skunk-tang bx into the new pots. Once I get these set up in flower room I won't have to remove, these pots have a 10 gal mesh grow bag that inserts into bucket. Also I have arms that snap into top to hold stakes, so don't have to stab the dirt anymore.

Back
Top Bottom