Breaking Brix: Buck's DIYs

I'm not trying to push any "sponsers", but this grow mat shit should be cool. Look at my roots. Since I didn't have enough cash to get these into to the 5 gal airopots like I wanted, I'm going to cut this crap into 12" by 12" under each pot. My point is, is it's totally cheap and I think it would be good at the bottom of all the dirt pot guys. It would act like a giant sponge at the bottom of your dishes. Soak up that extra water that's left at the bottom and would give your roots something to grab on. Someone has to try it out.

Alright. I got two for you. First is, when is some going to get mad at me saying this is buck's page.. why are you putting all your stuff on his page. That's rude. K... second one. Aliens have to be laughing their asses off if they have one. Looking down from their original tr3b's just seeing us, well not me, but most people picking up their dog's shit in a plastic bag screaming good doggie. Just show's who the intellegent life form and who is god at that point.

Hey guys. WTF? My 480 driver is maxing out at 370 watts. Running 6 of the panels and only getting 500 micromules at 16". How do I test it to see if it's the driver. I just switched to 12/12 so I don't want to stress them anymore. It's taken me a week longer than I wanted to get this running, which was already a week longer than I wanted. My 240 on three panels still gets me around 237 maxed, but I can't get up to a 1000 micromules unless they are ten inches away and that's running them at 80 watts a piece. I pulled off the potentiometer. same thing... 371 watts.

Hey guys. WTF? My 480 driver is maxing out at 370 watts. Running 6 of the panels and only getting 500 micromules at 16". How do I test it to see if it's the driver. I just switched to 12/12 so I don't want to stress them anymore. It's taken me a week longer than I wanted to get this running, which was already a week longer than I wanted. My 240 on three panels still gets me around 237 maxed, but I can't get up to a 1000 micromules unless they are ten inches away and that's running them at 80 watts a piece. I pulled off the potentiometer. same thing... 371 watts.
Uncap your dimmer, then your driver should run 100% at max. If nothing is crossed, could just be drivers are too big and your only using half of available power. Check dimmers, check D.C. connections. I've been lazy and haven't done the math yet

I may let few beans go if anyone is interested, kinda need to buy a 36,000 btu mini split.

Here's a few of beans I've been hoarding up lol. Hope everyone is having a great weekend, Fourth of July is just around the corner:Namaste::passitleft:

Uncap your dimmer, then your driver should run 100% at max. If nothing is crossed, could just be drivers are too big and your only using half of available power. Check dimmers, check D.C. connections. I've been lazy and haven't done the math yet
Did that bro. Uncapped dimmer. Same wattage. How do I check my dc line output off driver? I got another one for you. Check this out. See if you can figure out this wiring diagram.

It's for a sensor for my fans. If my inputs of 120 go from the input and to the output where do I plug my fan in? I got it now lol, but I've never know electrical diagrams and have been doing this for twenty years. It's always been hands on. So for a guy like me it makes no sense. Still doesn't tell me which one is hot. I'm thinking 1 to 6 to 8?

Heya Buck
Did ya decide on which mini split your gonna try brother?
Keep me posted on what you think of it once you get it would you please?

Enjoy the weekend brother

I ordered the air-con 2 ton 21seer unit from Mini-split warehouse. I should have it Friday, got a 7 year and 5 year warranty and it was just $1100. I was gonna get the pioneer brand, but saved $400, air-con uses same compressor, GMCC Toshiba. And also has better warranty, even the sales guy said the daikins were overpriced to pay for that 12 year warranty. Plus I have a year to send this one back if I don't like. Thanks for the help Artic :Namaste::passitleft:

Do you have help installing it?

I have to service a lot of grow rooms where the grower installed it himself. The biggest problem is the flare connections. There is an art to flaring. You also want to torque the flare nuts not just crank on them. If you get that right and pull a nice deep vacuum before releasing the refrigerant you should have a trouble free system.

Do you have help installing it?

I have to service a lot of grow rooms where the grower installed it himself. The biggest problem is the flare connections. There is an art to flaring. You also want to torque the flare nuts not just crank on them. If you get that right and pull a nice deep vacuum before releasing the refrigerant you should have a trouble free system.

Yea, I've seen same exact problems, or people kinking the lines trying to form them. I got some tubing benders so I can make it look all nice and tidy. I bought from mini split warehouse because they are sponsor of mag and was cheapest I could find. They were cheaper than wholesale distributors near me using my business license

I got some pics to put up, some I screwed my right hand up, damn blood clot. So this week been doing everything left handed and it sucks ass lol. But here's current flower girls. I also dusted my Mac girl, gonna make f2's and I also hit everything in room just to see what comes out lol. New mini split should be here in morning, I'll get it installed tomorrow. Already installed disconnect, drilled 2.5" hole thru wall and installed sleeve and caulked it up. All I gotta do is hang unit and pull vacuum and release the gas. Should be pretty quick, an hvac guy wanted to install for $1100, that's outrageous for less than 2 hours work.

:Namaste::passitleft:

I found a cross I had to get, been wanting to get a real deal fruity pebbles og from the it that bred it. I couldn't get straight FPOG, but this is next best thing. Fpog/sour apple ibl from alien genetics. Just wished it didn't have $300 price tag on it, but still had to grab them. They sold out in under 5 mins
:passitleft:

Nice. Are they regs? I went to the site to check out the Ween song strains, Demon Sweat and Bananas and Blow and both were regs. I can't mess with regs. Things are looking great in here bud! Hope you get use of your right hand back soon.

They are regs bud. I do not think that Alien breeds any fems. He has hit a lot of different strains with his Sour Apple IBL male in the last couple of years. Those Apple Jaxx are the ones that stood out the most in this last round!

Nice. Are they regs? I went to the site to check out the Ween song strains, Demon Sweat and Bananas and Blow and both were regs. I can't mess with regs. Things are looking great in here bud! Hope you get use of your right hand back soon.

Yea, unfortunately Alien only makes regs. But don't worry, I'm gonna start playing around making s1's after I find the phenos I want. I bought bananas and blow and stagger lee. Seedjunky told me to grab stagger lee, he said I wouldn't be disappointed, alien said same. I've been chatting thru emails.

I'm putting that together for ya, I'll send dm later on IG

Here's a few pics, I hope the mag is working on new app, I'm always using phone, and it's kinda pain in the ass compared to old app lol m.

But here's some pics

:Namaste::green_heart::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom