Breaking Brix: Buck's DIYs

Yo Buck!
Keeping em frosty and green as per usual.
:thumb:

Beautiful Buck, as always!
Gotta say I agree with you on the app... was so much easier to use. Could post any pic just by picking it from my library, no need to upload and label albums and such. Was much faster and easier but IDK if they are working on one or not. Seems they may have just gone with a site that easier on mobile.
I always have my phone on me, now I gotta be sitting at home on my computer. I can use phone, but It takes forever to upload now, I guess we got spoiled with app. Why I've been using IG more lately, only because of convenience. Hope everything is going good brother :Namaste::passitleft:

I always have my phone on me, now I gotta be sitting at home on my computer. I can use phone, but It takes forever to upload now, I guess we got spoiled with app. Why I've been using IG more lately, only because of convenience. Hope everything is going good brother :Namaste::passitleft:
Thanks Buck, everything is good here... more importantly, how are you doing? Everything going alright for you? You seem to be plenty busy with all those ladies!
Yes sir, sure seems we were spoiled by the app... it’s why I’m reluctant to post pics. I do, but takes way more time...

Yea PC is good, easy, fast. But I'm never in front of puter, but do have phone on me. Here's a few random pics, I did get 2 free packs of beans from breeder, because been waiting on a order for over 3 months lol
You can see in this shot, I'm giving girls too much light, tops were droopy, but halfway and down is perky. I checked with my meter, I was blasting 1100-1150 ppfd at canopy height, I raised light 9-10 inches and just dialed down a hair. Now I'm at 850 range

These are some new testers from strayfox. Platinum buffalo/ sleeping Iraqi, Pink rose/sleeping Iraqi, and skunk 91remix/ grimmdica

Last pic shows some seeds I'm attempting to make. I hit everything in my room with it and sent rest to buddy to make some more crosses.

Hope everyone is having a good week :Namaste::passitleft:

Here's a few more pics of Mac, this girl is a frost monster. And she's putting off some strong smells

Im transplanting my little ones today, getting them out of the solo cups. I'll get some more pics up later. I have my ac ready to hook up, it's just too damn hot to finish the conduit in attic, all I have left is just getting it and landing in breaker box

Hope everyone is having a great weekend :Namaste::passitleft:

"Looking good Billy Ray"......Buck...you need to guess again ...in my contest....Scotia already had your guess of 32.6.:passitleft: BTW...hope you are well these days...just thinkin about you .:high-five:

Yea brother, I was posting my new pic. How's everything going, boys doing good? Hope ya having a good Sunday

I've had Afro cookies in a gamma bucket for past 10-12 weeks. This round came out perfect, almost too sticky lol

I'm almost done installing my ac unit. Been shitty past few weeks. For past week I've been suffering from poison ivy or oak. I got it everywhere balls, taint and even my ears, wtf, sucks ass lol. I've never scratched so hard in my life, now I look like a meth head with all the sores and being skinny. I just gotta hang inside unit on this bracket, I mounted it 9ft up on wall.

I'll post pics of install tomorrow, it's raining out now. :Namaste::green_heart::passitleft:

Hey Buck! Sorry to hear about the poison ivy! Afro cookies is looking tasty! :yummy:
Thanks, I never was allergic as a kid, but shit I'm covered up lol. I can't describe the taste good but it's some sweet tasting and extremely smooth. Some of the best I've grown to date, seems like each round is getting better than the last :Namaste::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom