Breast Cancer A Fourth Time

MaureenC3557

Hello All,

I'm fighting breast cancer a fourth time. Cancer has spread to chest wall. I'm estrogen/progesterone + and her 2-. Heard that THC can affect E/P+ by feeding the estrogen. Is there a recommended ratio that would be best for me as far as THC/CBD? I live in Southern California. I'm not knowledgeable when it comes to Medical marijuana. I've taken edibles to help with insomnia and pain. Where would be the best place to buy? Thank you!

Hello All,

I'm fighting breast cancer a fourth time. Cancer has spread to chest wall. I'm estrogen/progesterone + and her 2-. Heard that THC can affect E/P+ by feeding the estrogen. Is there a recommended ratio that would be best for me as far as THC/CBD? I live in Southern California. I'm not knowledgeable when it comes to Medical marijuana. I've taken edibles to help with insomnia and pain. Where would be the best place to buy? Thank you!

Go here. A Base Treatment Regimen for Cancer . Make sure to tell them you are ER+ . There is a bit of a different protocol for that. :circle-of-love::peace:

Back
Top Bottom