Breeding Auto Flowers

Jack the pip’r

420 Member
Hey Everybody
Wondering if anyone has experience breeding their own auto flower seeds?
I crossed a shiskaberry male with an auto gorilla female and got a schwack of seeds. I’ve read that some seeds will be auto and some regular, along with the male/female mix to be expected from un feminized seeds. I plan to breed them back on themselves in the hopes of creating a consistent supply of autoflower seeds for myself. Anyone with experience with this have any tips/tricky ks up their sleeves ? How many generations does it typically take to get steady genetics

i am researching this topic as well. i hope to start the process soon,, one thing i know,, one needs an auto growing to polinate it,, so, o am starting an auto this weekend. perhaps a dark devil auto but i have had bad luck with them seeds

my advice to you friend,, and this is what i need to do second, after planting the seed,, read up on cannabis genetics in general,, how to breed in a stable strain between two strains,, several steps needed and plenty of time,, my thinking only

learn about F1's and F2's etc. a place to start

karma sent friend,, cheers

edit,, and as scorp mentioned,, both parents must be autos,, which means growing out a reg auto,, and find a male to extract pollen,,

or silvering a female auto to get some male flowers on it and then harvesting the pollen that way.

my understanding so far,, early stages tho,,

Back
Top Bottom