Breeding help

Greensmurf420

Please check out my setup before giving advise. I think if you see what I have growing you can better help me.

I'm growing 2 white widows (1 confirmed female and 1 suspect male) 1 unknown medusa looking like a lady and 1 unknown ice. I just switched to 12/12 last night.

I can't grow outside of my cabinet so if I end up with one male widow and all other female plants I could rebuild my widow seed stock and at the same time cross widow with the other two strains.

What would be the best method for my setup and how many seeds can a plant produce?

Off of one plant with 4 oz of dried bud, I got 1100 seeds. I just cut a branch off the male with a ton of ripe pollen sacks on it, shook it over the female and used it like a paint brush on her.

Off of one plant with 4 oz of dried bud, I got 1100 seeds. I just cut a branch off the male with a ton of ripe pollen sacks on it, shook it over the female and used it like a paint brush on her.

Wait you got 4oz of good bud and over 1k seeds. That's good news. So I could just let my male hang out with the ladies then?

Back
Top Bottom