Brexit Notice From The CEO At The Vault

The Vault

420 Sponsor
The-Vault-Cannabis-Seed-Store46.png

Hi All,

Just dropping in with a notice from our CEO, George, about the impact of Brexit.

To read it, just go here > Brexit Notice from The CEO

Thanks,

Gary Eff

#TeamVault

I loved your recent Merry Seedmas giveaway. More seeds and individual wins than I've seen in one of those things, since, well... I couldn't even tell you. Are you going to be doing something of that nature for the April 20th celebration, too? If not, I'll understand - after all, you've already awarded more seed prizes than most cannabis seed vendors do in a year (or two ;) ).

I loved your recent Merry Seedmas giveaway. More seeds and individual wins than I've seen in one of those things, since, well... I couldn't even tell you. Are you going to be doing something of that nature for the April 20th celebration, too? If not, I'll understand - after all, you've already awarded more seed prizes than most cannabis seed vendors do in a year (or two ;) ).
oh yes, im sure we will have something amazing :)

Hi @George from The Vault
Regarding brexit:
In a recent discussion, one of our UK members commented that he recently tried to order some seeds direct from a Dutch vendor. He received a warning stating the obvious change in taxes but he also was told his package would now LIST the contents of the package in the invoice, I was just wondering if you had any insight to a change to listing of contents for packages entering UK from Europe?

Back
Top Bottom