BRG - Black Soviet Gum - Trio Mix

20160405_080849.jpg
Week 4

Hey 7 Sorry for the bad luck with the energy governors poking their heads into your business. those ladies were looking mighty fine.
Does flipping over the smaller LED panel help with the grow? It may waste energy shining lights to an undeveloped canopy. I hope your seed experiment works well. I myself have a cross going and I just picked whom will be the mother of my group.

Best of Luck!:thumb::love::goodjob:

Hey 7 Sorry for the bad luck with the energy governors poking their heads into your business. those ladies were looking mighty fine.
Does flipping over the smaller LED panel help with the grow? It may waste energy shining lights to an undeveloped canopy. I hope your seed experiment works well. I myself have a cross going and I just picked whom will be the mother of my group.

Best of Luck!:thumb::love::goodjob:

I have a spider 6 light I made from one of the old bad spider panels when they were in testing. Friend started testing for twilight and I helped getting them safe. And she gave me the bad panels. Took like 3 panels to fix things to what we call safe light that hot and big. 16 hi led output light get hot. But far as the changing to smaller. Plants really don't know that much between them with distance. Just sub bigger tent to smaller or add more.

20160502_073858.jpg

Lonely is growing up, trimmed today for new growth

She is hun, can't do much until these people either tell us that they will be working on house or not. Supposed to be 4 to 6 weeks from them being here to do the audit but idk. Better safe than sorry.

Thanks boo. She been molded and trimmed to get much as she can in that small tent.

20160522_082226.jpg
20160522_082234.jpg
20160522_082210.jpg
20160522_082154.jpg
Can't get it up right for some reason but anyway.

Back
Top Bottom