BRG - Black Soviet Gum - Trio Mix

We getting a energy audit for the humanity bs for this boy. They come in check everything to insulate walls and energy needs to help us take care of him. Some crap she signed up for years ago when she was alone.

We getting a energy audit for the humanity bs for this boy. They come in check everything to insulate walls and energy needs to help us take care of him. Some crap she signed up for years ago when she was alone.

man, that's too bad...wish you lived closer...they could bunk over here until you get finished with the energy stuff...i guess it will be good to have the upgrade...but what a shame for your beautiful plants!

It's alright. I have more seeds. Just need them get here and get out.

Was told 4 to 6 weeks and people will come insulate my home finally. For free. Lmao. Got to love stupid people will money. Us poor people Lmao would not have a chance in life with out them. All because of our boy that is paralized. Now I can build my fence for dogs. See when people buy homes or build them they should look into old ways doing things. Not one home faces southeast here. And they wonder why electric is so high.

So i planted more seeds today in hopes timing is back to normal not having to trash plants for idiots visits. I can get back to growing. But I'm going to still be here.

new item for new grow now. since last one had to pull up. sucks but that's life.
20160313_210326.jpg

Sweet...:high-five: I'm so sorry I couldn't baby sit your girls for you... I would have been more than happy to but the travel would have just been horrible... It's not that far but geez... it would have seemed like an eternity... I hated seeing you have to pull those... I'm glad I did have to watch...:yikes:... Good things to come....:goodjob:....:circle-of-love:

crap happens you know that. no big deal wasn't but 1 month into it anyway. not like I don't have seeds. lol.

Simi OK I guess. Just a lot things to do. Fence to build and get things in order to do more. Cleaned out made more room in basement tho. Soon I will put big tent back up.

Kool. Wish I had few ready. Sucks.

Back
Top Bottom