Bright Yellow Leaves-Help!

Bindi

Hello,
I'm relatively new here, and working on my second grow. I have a problem with my plants, though-- they've been in veg but they are showing a bright, all-over light green color, instead of a dark green indicative of healthy plants. Actually, some are the healthy green they should be, but there are a lot of others that are light , almost flourescent green-- the whole plant is that color.
I had transplanted them into new soil about five days ago, and a few days afterwards I gave them some nutes, but I can't figure out what it is that's making some of them such an off color. The lighter green plants are also kind of droopy and not growing that well.

Does it take a while for nutes to kick in?

Oh and I forgot to mention-- I had some mites a while back and sprayed the plants with a neem/garlic/soap spray 3 times in about a week and a half. One thing I didn't do was wash off the leaves after the last spray-- is that an issue?

I'm confused. :confused:

Bindi

Thanx, Capegrow. I think you're right-- they are already showing some signs of greening up. I think in my caution, not wanting to overfertilize, I was underfertilizing.
Bindi

Back
Top Bottom