Brightlight's Strain Fest: Organics & LED

That Silver one looks excellent. Well, they all look pretty damn good.. You have sure been knocking them outta the park there BL.

Hey, I just threw this seed on a towel to see what comes of it. Strain Called Slo-Flo... Have you grown that one out yet? BTW Thanks.............

That Silver one looks excellent. Well, they all look pretty damn good.. You have sure been knocking them outta the park there BL.

Hey, I just threw this seed on a towel to see what comes of it. Strain Called Slo-Flo... Have you grown that one out yet? BTW Thanks.............

That was a good one. Flo effects at outset very nice. Eventually the Urkle takes over & kinda heavy. Turned very purple towards the end. Only moderate yield. Best part of it was its extreme perfume fragrance....unique & lasting smell. :peace:

I'm a tad worried bout the seed... Let me check right now,,, still nadda. I put two seeds out and one shot a tail out 24 hours. And this one sure is Slo and no Flo yet..... This is going on day three on the towel. Looks to be a happy seed.
I aint giving up. I'll put her in dirt and place her in some sunlight in the next day or two. I HATE doing that. You give up on it and use the soil in the mix, and 3 months later you got a sprout and you haven't got a clue. WTF you got........
But I also got acouple of these Grape Romulan X Huckleberry Soda.. THat could be a tasty creation?

I just lost a half a page or writing to my bad....... That seed,,,,, I've had her on my PC base unit for atad of heat..........But it's not overheating it. Fact be she might not be warming it enough? But ambient temps are 80 in that room, and temps off the tower I can bearly feel with my hand.......

But,,,,,,,,, she's still nowhere to be found??? I might have to chuck it in an unknown grave,, and see if a ghost graces my plate later. But I'll never remember what pot plant is what?

But I fear for her well being... Whats odd,,, is I had two seeds in there.. And I have no plants from that?? The second, a sapphire OG broke a tail up alright but never came up when she hit the dirt,,,, YET? another seed in an unknown grave......

Hello Bl, I hope your summers been great so far. You got to love the weather the last week huh!! Here it couldent be better. Your plants look wonderful as usual. Look like fire. Strains look as good as it gets. Frosty stuff! Dont end this thread brother. If so start another. I think you should just keep this one going. I wont be the only one disappointed.
Ive got 10 plants in the yard. none over 5' (Skimped on Good Soil Some and I Dident Cut the Bushes so Maybe 8hrs Direct Sun). Since Im in the burbs and its illegal outdoors its good not to push it anyways. 3 TGA's Agent Orange, 4 of my bred called Garden Bomb, 1 Dark Heart Do Se Do, and 2 TGA's Plushberrys. No bugs!!! I spray Nuke Em and ISO and scope those ladies weekly. Theyre healthy and beautiful. The plants LOVE to be sprayed. They just launch after. Same with the Recharge, they love it. Lets see how TGA's gear is.
All the weed I have in Jars is crazy potent! Some 1.5 yrs old. And what a variety I have. Your right about growing different strains instead of a run the same.
Im starting a indoor run. Im thinking 1 run a year indoors. If so I need to pop now. Going through the seeds I have. I figure see if they pop and run them if they do. I can go with D.Heart if need be. The first 3 grows were with $30. bulbs so Im lucky the last turned out at all and it was wonderful. Smaller but wonderful. Im getting $80. bulbs this time and some 4-5 gal air pots and soil and thats all the expense besides power I will have with this grow.
Just stopping by to say hello BL. A great fall to All!
4D

Ground control to major tom........ Hope things are going good over your ways. Myself,, kind of a bummer year. Got me kind of depressed fighting these hemp mites.. I'm thinking I'm going to throw a kill all dry fogger in there after this run. Some of the doctor doom or likes......... Then start again...... And one for good measure in the greenhouse in case........ Did get some Chem started... And Em dog. But the sad thing,, I lost one of the Grape RxHuckberry. The second is alive and hanging in there. Both weren't right. The one that made it,, I just looked is ok and starting its second set...

Hope your doing ok over that ways.. GL and Keepem Green

Hope all is well with you BL.....kinda quiet over here. Cheers brother!
I spoke to BL this morning and he's doing ok. He's still spending lots of time with his grow and might throw up a picture or two later. He says they are 3 weeks + in flower. Should be interesting. :bongrip:

Everything's good here. Real nice of some to check on me. Been busy doing non weed/growing stuff. Trying to keep up with subscribed journals but not my own....wtf. Too lazy to take pictures on this grow. Here's a few mid flower/early late flower pics.

Dafghan Surprise - Colorado Durban x Lashkar Afghani landrace
Hadn't fully flowered a male for long time. As he got going I actually stayed the hell away...afraid of getting pollen on me & tracking it into the flower room.

Mach 10
My 1st crack at a Purple Punch cross.

Poon Tang Pie

Cherry Bomb Gelato

Kush Cake

Tent at 7 wks.

:thanks: :Namaste: :peace:

Everything's good here. Real nice of some to check on me. Been busy doing non weed/growing stuff. Trying to keep up with subscribed journals but not my own....wtf. Too lazy to take pictures on this grow. Here's a few mid flower/early late flower pics.

Dafghan Surprise - Colorado Durban x Lashkar Afghani landrace
Hadn't fully flowered a male for long time. As he got going I actually stayed the hell away...afraid of getting pollen on me & tracking it into the flower room.

Mach 10
My 1st crack at a Purple Punch cross.

Poon Tang Pie

Cherry Bomb Gelato

Kush Cake

Tent at 7 wks.

:thanks: :Namaste: :peace:
Some great looking girls /plants you got the BL

Hey there BL - knocking it outta the park again...

I gotta give ya a big shout out for turning me on to IHG now big fan boy.

Sent some Buffalato to a friend here and it apparently is a big hit. Go figure, it lasted me about 2 weeks in my jars.

Your Gelato and Kush Kake look outer worldly. They all look great just those 2 caught my eye. Frosty little ladies. You grow looks real good.

Glad to see you back.

Back
Top Bottom