Bringing it Back From the Burn

Depends on the strain and how badly she/they were burned.

The burned leaf material is not coming back, once burned/browned, it will stay that way.
I had some burned outdoor plants last season, they bounced back after a week or so. They are gonna need a lil time and then they will put out new foliage to replace that which was burned.

Would it be wise to cut the burned/browned leafs off?
IMAG02028.jpg

IMAG02047.jpg

Hell... that don't look too bad to me... leave it alone for a few, you'll know when and if you need to get rid of some salad.

Besides, if there is green on them, they can still help w/photosynthesis! IMNSHO

Awesome info! so they don't look to bad TY. It's my first indoor LED DWC grow so I'm learning a lot, I hope the FloraMicro does what it says and helps my girl get better..:peacetwo:

the captain hit the bullseye :popcorn: it looks like you got a good light keep posting, they grow fast you might have to feed that little monster the dose that burned it sooner than you think, it will bush out more, grow and eat faster. do you know the strain?

Peeps can tell you all day long what and how... I would suggest you do some reading on the care and maintenance of your plant. That way, at least you have some personal knowledge to go w/your answered questions here.

As for your question... If it were me and I had flushed the soil good, I might give it some week nutes, and work my way up in strength if I were real sure she could take it.
Some strains don't like heavy doses and some do... in this case, I would say less is more till she shows a goodly amount of new veg.

But really, reading will tell you more than I can... I'm just a n00b trying to help... cheers!

the color of the leaves is the indicator of plant needs too yellow more nitrogen. check on stickys posts for leaf pic. Size of leaves is a big factor too small most likely need more food

I have been giving it FloraMicro HW and FloraGrow it seems to be turning around and looking alot better thanks for the information though =D I have been reading that plant abuse chart here and I figured I had poisoned it, but ever since I changed my water res / nutes it has turned around will upload pics later TY for the reply's and information

Back
Top Bottom