Bringing Mary Jane With you To Concerts

NorCalDopeNes

Whats it like to blaze at a concert? One thing in my 19 year blazing career i have yet to do. But coming up this weekend i hope to. Im going to pre-roll a blunt... but how do you get your lighter (bic) past those pesky metal detectors?
One Luv. :Rasta:

California smoking band has reached the public arenas, making it risky. In the 70's you could get high at a concert without ever bringing your own, people just passing joints up & down the row. Now I buy the concert dvd and get lit at home:smokin:.

Wow, you can't smoke in concerts anymore? This country is doomed.

I'd take edibles before a concert and hope it isn't the sleepy kind, but body buzz kind.:partyboy:

people always blaze at rap concerts or the ones ive attended atleast.... last time i went i bought some herb off a guy and the shit was mad dank. Didn't smoke it there though.

You can smoke but just dont get caught, you can hide betwen all the peeps. Last time i went the BobFest everybody was smoking, strangers passing you joints. It looked like there was a fire in there but without the flames and there were cops everywhere but just didnt say anything their were probly getting high off the 2nd hand smoke haha danm cops.

The Phish concert my boyfriend went to, they were passing shit left and fucking right. Haha his friend had this bag he stored his joints, and weed in, and he tied it to his balls. :thedoubletake: Haha it must have been mad funny seeing him dig around in his drawers to get the shit out.

I went to a concert in a local arena. No smoking was allowed, and no pictures. People were smoking weed...throwing lit joints up on stage. Nobody seemed too concerned. However, when this one little gal took a picture w/ her cellphone security was on her like trichomes on Moose's Haze.

The Phish concert my boyfriend went to, they were passing shit left and fucking right. Haha his friend had this bag he stored his joints, and weed in, and he tied it to his balls. :thedoubletake: Haha it must have been mad funny seeing him dig around in his drawers to get the shit out.

:rofl::rofl:I've never been to a concert that I couldn't smoke weed at. I hope I never have to smoke 'ball pot'. "wanna get high? wait, let me get my sack off my sack". :grinjoint:
:bigblush::bigblush: a whole new meaning to the term "dickweed'

Dude, if it's a cool enough band you don't even have to worry about bringing bud in. Simply join the rotation of the 100 joints being passed around you.

I got the most stoned for a pink floyd tribute concert......fuckin sweetest thing I have ever been to.

and then I toked at NIN too....and a few others... I dont always at a indoor arena.... but this local outdoor arena EVERYONE does it...lol if you get really caught then they just take it...but when the music starts they really dont care if you toke up. I try to keep in mind if a family is near by....then I just leave the seat and go back after...

I bought this bra that had this pocket in it for these air pocket thingys....I threw those out and then just put my bag ( small 8th) on one side...and the lighter on the other....my friend had papers on her somewhere... but the pockets in the bra made it so that if they for some strange reason had me pull my bra away from my skin to make sure nothing fell out...nothing would fall out....lol however looked funny when I wanted to take the shit out.....

ahhh memories..... this kid came up to me and asked me if we had any ganj because he didnt have any...and me and my friend looked at eachother...and I was like...I dont know.....then he looked all sad and I was like wait wait....here..I reached in my bag and pulled out a nice nug and handed it to him...he looked like he was going to cry. He just hugged me and thanked me it was so funny....I was like....hey...this is GOOD weed.....so becareful. he then flashed me this HUGE smile. I never got his name or anything but I figured I went down in history that day as the older chick at the rock festival with the killer dank nug. :-D

Back
Top Bottom