Brittle dead leaves

thanks homie i looked online and checked them out they look nice! i have actually heard of mars “hydro” brand before and i see they go for 66$ at 300w . idk if there is any veg bloom switches though . idk how much that matters

The Eco series 300w has no switch. Just full spectrum. Even if it had a switch, I’d leave both on anyways. The eco series also uses 5w SMD chips. Which are apparently longer life chips.

The HUGE thing for me. Is they are ETL rated. Meaning in Canada, they are fully compliant with electrical code. It’s very hard to find that!

hell yeah man ! i’m sure he could be misinformed on how new grow light led’s work . but that’s given me extra confidence in what i should be looking for. i think i am going to get 3 mars hydro 300 watts .. one for each plant. and i have heard UV lights help out! it’s crazy how many lights are out there. thank you so much dude !! ( i didn’t think this thred was going to lead me into buying 3 new grow lights but i’m stoked)

From what I understand, UV A-B will basically stress the plant into creating more trichromes as a defence. Thus, increasing potency.

I don’t think you can go wrong for the low price, ability to daisy chain and to have one per plant. So you can control height perfectly. It’s workong great for me!

The Eco series 300w has no switch. Just full spectrum. Even if it had a switch, I’d leave both on anyways. The eco series also uses 5w SMD chips. Which are apparently longer life chips.

The HUGE thing for me. Is they are ETL rated. Meaning in Canada, they are fully compliant with electrical code. It’s very hard to find that!
thank you dude i will have to look into the ETL rated meaning on google. dude you’ve helped me so much lol thank you ! i didn’t think i’d ever pull the trigger on lights

thank you dude i will have to look into the ETL rated meaning on google. dude you’ve helped me so much lol thank you ! i didn’t think i’d ever pull the trigger on lights

No problem! Just make sure it’s the eco series! The older 300w is the reflector series.

ETL is Canada’s equivalent to I think UL(underwriter laboratories)which I believe Americans need for code.

I’m so concerned of fire doing this. That I’ve made sure almost all my components are properly rated. And that’s why LED works so good for me. Low fire risk. Low electrical draw, so I don’t overload circuits etc.

I think once you get them under a nice light they will go way better. And still try to get some air on them. It should help thicken up those stalks!

I’ve just changed my setup last weekend. So I could get more air over the tops.

I did have them setup pointing at the walls. But they got overgrown. So I’ve moved one to the top of the canopy oscillating on some tobacco containers. And one below firing along the floor

Attachments

• E7FE2297-6AD4-4B7D-AF0C-FDEB87F479EF.jpeg
    E7FE2297-6AD4-4B7D-AF0C-FDEB87F479EF.jpeg
    823.9 KB · Views: 39
  • 5A8621A4-5748-4309-8F23-E6197025FEF5.jpeg
    5A8621A4-5748-4309-8F23-E6197025FEF5.jpeg
    734.3 KB · Views: 35
Back
Top Bottom