Brix Aware 1.0

although i cant claim high brix i know im not far off and i gotta say the plants are growing like crazy and different im in a very high amount of coco like 60-70% and the growth rate is hydrolike but no ph-ing i brew 5 gallons of nute tea every few days ,they get all the microbes food etc in one mix and the flex their muscles stems are like trying to bend rebar! i have to really crank on them to get a bend that will stay, in my scrog they just lift it off the floor i had to anchor it with bricks!! they shine like i put wd-40 on em! its great! lol i cant wait to see your girls flowering!

Ok So about day 26 here on the bloom table.
Bloomit-PGR-Natures Own-yucca treatment last night on all.
Moved them to the floor, that will get me a bout 18" of head room.
A few of the bottom most fan leaves are yellowing on the AKs

01305.jpg
11684.jpg
21277.jpg
IMAG17231.jpg

Lookin good! Switch to Amaze bro. Buds are formed.
LOL I was just headed to your thread to ask you about that...that's what i was thinking...switching to amaze next week.
Thanks Doc

Although it isn't a text book brix.

It is my brixperiment with what was left from past grows mineralized and etc.

This is a WW 5th gen clone that I started to scrog.
G9_WW5_1wk_pre_tuck.jpg

I tucked her in
G9_WW5_1wk_post_tuck.jpg

and 4 weeks in to flower she is out of control
G9_WW_4_wks_flwr.jpg

Day 32ish
Tea Amaze/PGR tonight.
I am tempted to top dress with chicken poo, but holding off.
Fan leaves are still yellowing, but these AK's have always dropped um as soon as the buds set.
The cheese is doing the same thing but accelerated, If I add anything it will be to these.

I don't mind if the leaves drop but i don't like it to start getting into the bud before they are done.
I have never needed to add water other than the weekly tea, and then they only get about 1 gal
They are pretty damn dry now tho so that may change, but so far working well.

One of the nicest AK tops
01307.jpg

11688.jpg

Here comes the frost
21279.jpg

6'x3'x4' deep--- 72 Cubic feet of solid buds :)
31151.jpg

6 weeks In.
Amaze-PGR tonight
Skipping tea this week.
Watered with RO+cal/mag

Squeezed a bud tonight... surprisingly hard and dense.
Resin is ridicules.
Buds are health and swelling but most of the foliage is dead or dying.

IMAG1760.jpg
IMAG1761.jpg
IMAG17622.jpg
IMAG1763.jpg
IMAG1764.jpg
IMAG17651.jpg
IMAG17661.jpg
IMAG17671.jpg
IMAG17682.jpg

My name came up in a "random" drug screen today at work.
Had to race home to get some "clean" pee that I put in my freezer about 2 years ago.
I had it stored in non lubricated condoms.
Pull one out put it in a coffee cup and run hot water over it till it hits 100f
Tuck it under the family jewels to keep it warm and race back to work.

So I'm nervous as hell walking around just waiting for this condom to burst in my pocket and the dude is standing in the bathroom with me...quiet as can be.
I go into the stall, unzip and pull out the condom...chit....how am i going to get the piss out out?
I check my pockets for something sharp....nope.
My only option is to try and tear the end off....streeeetch streeeeeeeetch..SNAP!
No way the dude could not have heard the snap...and now i have piss all over the place...hands, toilet, floor...
There was enough piss left to fill the stupid cup.
CHIT! what do i do with the piss infested condom...can't drop it in the toilet, cause you cant flush...
In the pocket it goes....nasty
Hand him the cup and he checks the temp...then puts a check in the between 90f and 100f box....cool

What a bunch of bullshit! Prohibition needs to go away!

Good for you man glad you got by with it! I had a similar time with a drug test many years ago. I used some sort of crystals you put in your pee and when I dropped them in the cup they made a heck of a racket lol the guy waiting on the sample just laughed and shook his head when I handed him the cup but it worked.

+ Reps for "Piss all over the place",lol.

Back
Top Bottom