Brix, Buds & Blades: Knifemaker420's Auto Perpetual Garden

Sorry for neglecting this Journal. Teenage wedding got chopped between Christmas and new years eve. Deffinately not the yield I got from DDA but I estimate around 90-100 grams and the buds are super sticky and dense. Should almost be ready for the jars for a couple weeks then I will be pressing most of it with my new rosin press :cool:
If you're following my other journal (knifemakers highbrix apprenticeship) you'll already know that with doc's help I seem to have managed to get a healthy plant and hopefully can continue to keep the next one issue free.
Dropped a new seed into a shot glass of ro water last night. I let my wife choose from my personal seedbank, and she selected Moon Pebbles. I'm hoping that I can get her involved with growing this one.
Thanks for looking
Have a knife day

Well got Teenage Wedding all trimmed, sorted, and into jars today. 137g of good buds and around 33 grams of sugar shake and flarf.
Smells awesome and super super sticky.
Decided to give my new rosin press a whirl so pressed an oz. Forgot to tare my scale with the empty container before filling it to the top with gooy golden goodness, but it now weighs just over 12g including the container weight.
20200104_153948.jpg
20200104_155349.jpg

Deffinately getting there. Hopefully by up potting a bit sooner this time she'll be able to get some size to her. Heavy Chevy is about half the size of any HC ive seen grown I whole heartedly attribute that to leaving it in the small pot for as long as doc had me leave it. By the time it was put in the 7gal it was already fully in flower. It got a bit bigger but I'm hoping for better this time.

Back
Top Bottom