Brix, Buds & Blades: Knifemaker420's Auto Perpetual Garden

Knifemaker420

Hi all I'm just getting started on my first indoor grow. I've had some minor experiance with helping my dad out with his outdoor grows almost 20yrs ago now, but they weren't anything fancy just a few holes dug in the ground, lined with plastic, filled with potting soil. We would water every 2 days and feed with generic 20-20-20.
Thats it.
Lets get started....

What strain is it: Gelato Autoflower, zkittles autoflower and another Autoflower strain that I cant remember lol all currently on order from @SeedsMan
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Gelato is mostly indica as is zkittles
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Seeds en route
If in Veg... For how long?
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Will update once I get my soil lol
If soil... What size pot? 5Gal fabric pots
Size of light? 600W Mars Hydro (will upgrade this light asap)
Is it aircooled? Yes
Temp of Room/cab? 2x4x7 vivosun tent
RH of Room/cab? Unknown yet
PH of media or res? Unknown yet
Any Pests ? Hope not
How often are you watering?
Type and strength of ferts used? Advanced nutrition hobbyist grow bundle (voodoo juice, big bud, B-52, and overdrive. Might get a thing of bud candy as well. I also ordered a thing of General Hydroponice CALiMAGic

I will update as progress is made. Thanks to everyone who has already been so very helpful in getting me started.

Hey @Knifemaker420

Nice setup and selection of strains.
Regarding the quadlining - i'd suggest getting some experience with your first grow, top your plants and start with that.

I'll be following.
Peace

So here is the info in the strains I selected.
I finally remembered what the 3rd strain is.
Seedsman NL Amnesia autoflower
Thanks to those who have already taken the time to comment on my journal.
StaySharp
20190413_091539.jpg
20190413_091611.jpg
20190413_091638.jpg
20190413_091705.jpg
20190413_091725.jpg
20190413_091741.jpg
20190413_091800.jpg
20190413_091816.jpg

Quick question for the masses.
I've read that I sould plant my germinated seeds directly into the 5Gal pots instead of transplanting them from smaller starter containers. How long before dropping seed into the medium do I want to prepare the pots? Should I get them set up and moistened a bit so they can get acclimatized to the environment of the tent?

What a great group of seeds. This ought to be interesting. What lighting are you considering upgrading to?
I'm not entirely sure at the moment. I'm going to see how things go with the light I have and consider my options once I see what's what.
Deffinately led, just not sure if I will entirely replace the light I have or get a supplementary light.

I germinate mine in the middle of a wet tissue inside a air tight container with about 90% germination rate, I also leave them in the container until the seed shell comes off and has got the 2 colydones showing and then I transplant into pots, then water slightly after I've potted them

Some nice selections there, I'll be following along
Glad to have you :) still a week or so away from starting (seeds en route) but wanting to make sure all my ducks are in a row before they arrive.
Thanks for joining me on my new journey
StaySharp

Back
Top Bottom