Brix, Buds & Blades: Knifemaker420's Auto Perpetual Garden

Started a new seed to replace Elayne in the tent.
Went with a Dark Devil auto this time and it will be going into doc bud's kit soil.
Cant wait to see how it goes.
Thanks for looking
StaySharp
IMG_20190724_101455_7.jpg

Started a new seed to replace Elayne in the tent.
Went with a Dark Devil auto this time and it will be going into doc bud's kit soil.
Cant wait to see how it goes.
Thanks for looking
StaySharp
IMG_20190724_101455_7.jpg
I'll be tracking this one, fo shizzle!
:thumb:

DDA is so notorious for being a P.I.T.A.
I'm dropping one in August as well. I'm sure we'll both be bitching to each other about them soon enough. LoL

I'll be tracking this one, fo shizzle!

DDA is so notorious for being a P.I.T.A.
I'm dropping one in August as well. I'm sure we'll both be bitching to each other about them soon enough. LoL
Are you already following the DDA community grow thread?

Are you already following the DDA community grow thread?
Hell nah man! I'm a lone wolf! LoL

Just playin'... I'll check it out.

I'll be the first to admit... I'm a total skeptic. I don't believe any strain will make me "high enough" to deal with finicky bullshit during the grow. LoL

As a general rule in my shed.. I exclude any "P.I.T.A." strains from any future grows.

Those nugs look nice mate :goodjob:, my gelato has just stopped stretching and should see budlets in a few more days, hope mine turns out well like yours

Looking forward to the DDA Knife! :passitleft: never smoked or grown it before, but there's big hype around it. Let's check it! :yahoo:

Looking forward to the DDA Knife! :passitleft: never smoked or grown it before, but there's big hype around it. Let's check it! :yahoo:

Yes the DDa has been hyped up for sure. I love the look of the dark purple buds it can grow. Hopefully I dont have the small pheno that starts flowering at like day 15

Primo! Man, you make cannabis the same as you make your knives. Just beautiful.
It’s a pleasure to see your hard work pay off.

Lol thanks DD, one down 2 to go hope they do as well as Elayne(Gleato). Aviendha(Zkittles)is gonna be fire so I hope to have a bunch of it lol

Looking great Knife! I’m excited for your DDa!
I'm excited too, seems to be a strong seed. I dropped it in the shot glass of RO water on monday evening and thats what I found when I checked on it on Wednesday morning.

Got the little DDA into the kit soil last night after work. Took about a litre of the cooked soil, mixed in a tbsp of the roots powder and sprinkled a pinch into the hole the seed went into. Then I dribbled about a tsp of RO water directly onto the plant site.
I'm going mto try up potting one time with this one even tho some people say not to I figured I'd try it as the up pot is recommended with the kit.
Stuck the starter pot in tje tent with the other two. The light is about 5' above plus its tucked beneath the canopy from the big ladies so I'm hoping it wont be too bright in there for the little devil.

Watered Aviendha(Z) and Min(NL) last night.
Min has had a couple leaves way at the very bottom slowly yellowing and dying but down that low the light is probably about 3.5ft above and through the canopy they cant be getting much good light... new growth has turned off and she is flowering all over. Im worried about the aize of the buds as she's coming up on 90 days old here soon and Im not aure how much longer it will live woth the short autoflower lifespan. Maybe I'm just worrying for nothing....

Aviendha is still putting on the buds and smells AMAZING! Like lemons and grapefruit with pine and a bit of fruitiness. My wife says it just smells like B.O lol I told her she mist have a defective nose because I dont smell B.O at all.

Ive been burping the Gelato jar every day and it just smells so good. My little hydrometer in the jar has come down to about 69% with the jar closed all day once I get down a bit closer to 62 63 Ill start burping every other day. Should I let it get closer to 62 before I put in the Boveda pack?

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a knife day
StaySharp

Well this little DDA is moving fast. Already starting to break the surface. Still has its helmet on so I'll keep my eye on it and help it out if needed. Misted the surface with RO water and a drip or two directly onto the helmet to hopefully assist with shedding it.

20190726_064032.jpg

Thanks for looking
Have a knife day

Update day 77
Aviendha is starting to show a couple amber trichomes so Ill be keeping an eye on her now but I plan to let her develop a bit more amber. My wife smokes for insomnia so sleepy meds are her preference.

20190727_203457.jpg

20190727_203501.jpg
20190727_203432.jpg
20190727_203507.jpg

19-07-27 11:01:09.png
19-07-27 11:02:46.png

19-07-27 11:01:52.png

Min is doing her thing, buds are slowly getting bigger. Looking healthy and happy.
Still not much aroma to Min but starting to see some trichomes frosting up a bit so thats good.
20190727_203445.jpg
20190727_203517.jpg

Attachments

• 20190727_203522.jpg
    20190727_203522.jpg
    770.3 KB · Views: 91
DDA+DBHBB Update day 1
Little DDA sure seems to be a vigorous one. Looks like off to a good start in the dbhbb kit.
I'll be considering today day 1 for DDA
20190727_203419.jpg
:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Go baby, GO!
I got my eye on this one... lol
:welldone:

Back
Top Bottom